chapter 8

After introducing Ella to the whole family, Ella got attached to Lincoln instantly.

Ella: dad.

Lincoln looked toward his daughter.

Lincoln: hmm?

Ella: will you still love me if I have powers?

Lincoln: of course honey.

Lincoln smiled and hugged her.

Lincoln: I will never stop loving you.

Lincoln picked her up and went to his room and saw the other 3 kids were still asleep.

Lincoln: they're still asleep.

Lincoln sat down in a chair and put Ella in front of him.

Lincoln: honey a have a question.

Ella: yes dad?

Lincoln: why did you ask me if I will still love you even if you have powers?

Ella: it's because.......... I have powers.

Lincoln was speechless and Ella noticed and it started to cry thinking Lincoln will give her back to the orphanage but she didn't expect What Lincoln did.

Lincoln picked her up and hugged her, she seems confused this was the first time someone accepted her for what she have.

Lincoln: I have a daughter that have powers!

Lincoln still hugging her didn't notice the other kids are starting to wake up.

???: where are an I?

??? 2 made baby noises.

Lincoln looked at his bed and saw the other kids are awake.

Lincoln: good morning my little angels.

They backed up a little afraid but one of the kids saw her friend on Lincoln's arm.

???: Ella what are you doing with that man?

Ella: his our new dad!

Ella hugged Lincoln tightly.

???: what do you mean our new dad, I don't trust him.

Ella: come on uraraka his a nice person.

Uraraka: still don't trust him what about if he found out we have you know.

Lincoln: powers?

Uraraka was shocked and confused at the same time, shocked because Lincoln knew they have powers confuse because he didn't kicked the out or tortured them.

Lincoln: don't worry im like you, I have powers too.

Lincoln closed his eyes and opened them and the kids saw Lincoln's eyes are glowing.

Ella: cool.

Lincoln smiled and kissed Ella on the head making her giggle like a baby.

Lincoln: you know the 4 of you look cute.

Lincoln put Ella next to Uraraka and took his phone and takes a picture of them sitting together.

Lincoln: hehehe.

Lincoln put his phone back.

Lincoln: can you kids tell me your names?

Ella: you already know me dad.

Uraraka: I'm Uraraka my power is zero gravity when I touch things it will float.

???: I'm may my power is multiply I can make many version of me.