16. - ALL MY CHILDREN

( outfit for
chapter above )

𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
seize. — post-ball drama!

The next morning Klaus and Letha were laying on the sofa, Nik sketching whilst Letha laid with her head in his lap watching YouTube videos on how to perfect a roundhouse kick, a sherbet lemon in her mouth

She was decked out in some comfy clothes of Rebekah's — having texted the girl to ask first — Letha giggled slapping Nik's hand away as he tried to tickle where her tattoo way, "Hey! I know your ticklish spot now as well, don't test me." She threatened.

He put his hands up in surrender with a chuckle before going back to his sketching. Finn walked in the room making fake vomiting noises, "Honestly Niklaus, what do you see in this human?" He wrinkled his nose at the two, and Letha sensed an argument brewing — again.

She was glad she was lying down as she lifted her leg back as far as it would stretch over her shoulder, Nik grinning at the sight of her foot right next to him, "I have no idea what he sees in me." Letha mocked.

Kol who had been trying to figure out how to play angry birds on his phone muttered out a few words about how his life was 'so unfair' as he stared at Klaus and Letha. Finn quickly fled from the room with an angered stride, Letha placing her leg back down with a sigh.

Rebekah entered the room still in her dress from last night and all the colour seemed to drain from her face when Kol sped in front of her and blocked her way, "Well, well, well, there's our girl!"

"Get out of my way, Kol."

"Out all night. What a scandal! I trust you did better than that commoner? Alyssa, was it?"

"Hey!" Letha lobbed a pillow at the originals head catching him off guard, "that's my commoner you're chatting shit about." She then turned to Rebekah with a smirk, "Was it her though?"

"I don't want to talk about it," she muttered to Letha before she turned back to her brother with a vicious snarl, "and if you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth." Klaus grinned as he watched the scene, "Don't start, Nik!"

"I didn't say anything." He wrapped an arm around Letha's shoulder pulling her to lay against him as she grumbled about 'trying to see the drama'.

"I'm bored. Our sister is a strumpet, but at least she's having fun. I need entertainment." Kol moaned as he threw himself next to the couple on the sofa.

"What are you waiting for? Go on, have at it."

Kol pouted, "It's not fun to go alone. Join me, Nik! It's the least you can do after sticking a dagger in my heart."

"Okay. Why not? I didn't have nearly enough to drink last night, what with you trying to murder half the town — among other things." He turned to Letha, "Are you coming, love?"