CHAPTER ONE

"It's time for the children to put sand on their mother" the priest said.
  Caspian, Caden,Cronus and I go forward to put sand on mom together.

           Our mother, Ryanne Smith-De Luca,was a kind and soft-hearted woman.

She work so hard that we can learn.Since we were four she does not have enough money to send us to school, so we were homeschooled but she made us attend fight lessons.

      When we all discovered that she has breast cancer it was to late to get treated. And a month later, she's gone.

                                    *          *          *

Caspian and Cronus are going through mom things , maybe we can a clue about our father, we are all seventeen years old and we are quadruplets.

We will be eighteen soon but we can't live alone.

    Then we see a box. It's locked.

"The key?" Cronus asked

   I take it from the floor and give him.

    He take it and we opened it and we see pictures and a note.

     There are many pictures of a man and mom.

   We take the note which have only a page.

    'How can I tell Marcello that I'm pregnant.
The mafia have begin the war and its not safe .    .      .     .      .      .   .  .  .I think it would be safe to runaway and he won't know , not even suspect that I'm gone, he would think that I'm dead.

       I don't want the kid to suffer.

   Next tomorrow, I will leave for New York,I hope to see Marcello again. Bye Italy.

                                                     Love Ryanne'

     That's what is written in the sheet of paper .

      "I think she wants our father to see this" Caspian said.

   "Our father's name is Marcello De Luca" I said

     Then we see a credit card.

      I use mom's phone to check how much its inside.

    "5 million Dollars. Heaven" I exclaimed.

               A

                                    MONTH

                                                                          LATER

          We decided that we are all going to Italy .

     Caden has used two million dollars to book our flight for today, I buy a house online.

         It's a two room apartments with a living room and kitchen, the rooms are pretty big.

        I bought it for five hundred dollars, and we sold our house here for four hundred dollars with the things inside.

                           *          *          *

       "So what are we going to do about our father, we have to find him" Caden said

      Today is our second day in Italy.

     "He may be a famous man of the mafia" I shurg.

      "I'm hungry" Caspian whined

      "When are you not hungry" Cronus snapped.

      "Let's go shopping" Caden squealed.

      "Sometimes, I think you are the female here .     .     .   .  . .But we have to go grocery shopping" I said.

      We are all wearing blue shirt and black Jeans and we put on black sneakers each.

        "Is it weird that that eatery is our surname" Caden said and we turn to see 'SMITH-DE LUCA EATERY'

          "Let's go and eat" Caspian said but Cronus and I drag him back.

       "It's expensive" we both whispered harshly.

     "But our dad can can be there" he said pouting.

    "Cas is right" Caden said sighing

      "You both are kids" I said.

More drama to come.    .    .    .

XoXo Kateri T.O.