CHAPTER THREE

Sighing I turned to look at the two boys.

          "Who trained you"one asked Caspian

          "What?"Caspian asked confused.

       "You know you will be watched by the Blood Mafia"The second boy blurted out.

       "Blood Mafia?"Caspian asked again

       "Whatever',I muttered',Go and dress, we have to meet crown and cad at the eatery"I said pushing him to his changing room.

        "Who's the leader of the Blood Mafia"I asked them.

      "You will see him at the finals. And are you family with Boss Smith-De Luca?. You look like Chris"The first one said

      "I'm Chris"I said putting my hand out for shaking.

      "I'm Damien, this is Damon my twin brother"he said

       "Which gang are you in"I asked

       "Blood Mafia. We are the second in command sons"Damon said

       "Okay. I have to go and drag cas, so that we can go and meet our other brothers"I said as I opened the door to see him dancing.

        "CASPIAN ANTONIO SMITH-DE LUCA, what in heavens name are you doing"I yelled.

         "Sorry babes. Let's go"he said taking his backpack and we go out of the fighting house.

                           *          *          *

            It's been two months since Caspian's fight.

        I'm doing well at school Damien and Damon are my friends.

       Today we are having new students today from the Blood Mafia says Damon since last week.

        My brothers kissed my forehead as they leave for their works and I turned only to see Damien and Damon.

       "Hey guys"I greeted as they kissed my forehead.

      They are like my brothers too.

     "Hey princess. Our Boss son Chris and the underworld Boss son Darius are resuming today. The girl will resume later"Damon said

      "What is Chris full name"I asked groaning.

      "Christiano Austin Smith-De Luca"Damien said.

      "We have the same surname"I stated

     "Yea and you really look alike"Damon said as we reached our locker which are in a row.

       "Let's go to class or I will be late"I said but we all stopped when my phone start ringing. It's Caspian.

       "Caspian, I'm at school"I said groaning

      "Chris.   .    .  .   .  . . ."he sniffled and I freeze.

       "What is it Caspian"I asked calmly.

       "Caden. .  . . is at the hospital. He got into an accident.
    Hope hospital"Cronus said as the phone slipped from my hand.

        "What?"Damon asked.

       "Caden;I said, tears in my eyes as Damien turned me around;Hope hospital"I whispered.

         They both followed me outside and we go to their car before Damien drive us to the hospital.