CHAPTER FIVE

I nod along with Caden.

          "You are seventeen"Damien said again and we nod again.

          "Oh my gosh"the girl said and we all look at her.

       "Mom was pregnant. Don't you read her letter"she asked

        "I can't fight in the war because of some reasons"Chris said and she nod

         "They are the reasons"one of the boys said.

          Their eyes widened together as Caden's phone ringed.

         Then he fainted and my eyes widened in horror.

           "Caden"I whispered as I run to and slapped his cheeks. I picked up his phone that is still on.

       "Do you hear me, your brothers are kidnapped, you must cooperate if you want them"he said and I hang up.

        I try to lift Caden up but he's heavy and my wounded hand hurts.

         "I will help"Damon voice said

       I stand up and glared at him hard.

         "I want nothing to do with you mafia and gangs again. And if we survive this we are going back to New York"I snapped

        "Chris, we .  .   .  . . . ."I cut Damien off.

       "Don't disturb"I said harshly as I take a bottle water from Caden's bag and pour it on his head.

        He sit up quickly and after a few minutes he talked.

         "Chris, if we free Caspian and Cronus, we are going back to New York. I think if our father wants us, he will search for us"he said calmly.

        "And staying at the orphanage is better than all of this"I said as I help him stand up

        "Yeah, let's go"he said and we walked out of school.

I take out my laptop and thank goodness Caspian and Cronus have a tracker on their phone each.

        I start tracking them and I soon get their location.

      "Vipers Mafia estate"I said to Caden.

       His eyes widened.

      "We can't go unharmed"he said and I nod.

       "You know, its as if mom knows we will need those trainings and gun shooting training"I said

        "Your right let's go and buy some weapons"he said

       "From there we go to the estate"I said and he nod.

        I changed to a black leggings and a zip up jacket and put a sunglasses in the pocket of the jacket.

      I wear my ankle boots and my hair in a tight ponytail. I go out to see Caden dressed.

     Black jacket and inside is a sleeveless black shirt and a fitted trouser, a black wristwatch and black ankle boots, his hair brushed back and he have a sunglasses too. He hand me a wristwatch.

"We match"he said and I nod.

     I take out a black backpack and put my laptop, a wi-fi router, two extra small phones and the credit card. Caden take out another backpack and put snacks and drinks inside.

After buying six guns, two in the bag with me and two with us each.

     Four knives in the bag. Pocket knives with us two each and two in our boots.