CHAPTER TWO

"We are not" they said

"You are" I said

    "We are not, and let's go inside, I'm the eldest here"Caspian said firmly

   We all rolled pur eyes and followed him. We all sit in a corner and a waiter come to us.

    " What will you have"he asked with a bright smile.

   "Do you know Marcello De Luca" I asked bluntly.

He paled and looked at us wide eyes as he freeze in his place.

      "See what you did" Caspian whispered-yelled as two bukly  men come to carry him away.

   "I only asked a question" I said getting angry.

     "And he paled and freeze" he said back in the same tone.

     "It's not like I'm at fault"

     "You are the one at fault here, you and your sharp stupid mouth" he yelled.

     "I'm not stupid, you are the stupid one here" I yelled back

     "Who even asked you to talk, you are a girl" he said in disgust.

      "I'm given mouth, so as to talk" I said

     "Girls don't talk when boys do" he yelled.

    "Girls do and boys like you who are stupid and clearly senseless, are the ones who say girls are not to talk" I said. I'm beyond mad at him now.

       "You dare call me stupid" he yelled

       "Yes, do your worst"

       "You want to .    .    .   .   .   .  .  . . ." he was cut off when I was lift on Caden's shoulder and Cronus tried to calm him down.

         Caden put on the couch gently and I cross my arms on my chest angrily.

    Not long he and Cronus entered.

   "What's wrong with you guys" Cronus yelled.

     "Marcello was there" Caden said softly

   And just like that my anger slipped away.

     "What" Caspian and I said

     "We can't just see him like that and to the information I got, no ordinary person can see him except the fighters of De Luca ring" he said.

  "I have strength and I can fight well, my skills are also great. I can go and register" Caspian said.

   "What about us" I asked.

    "Caden and Cronus will look for jobs around here and we will register you in a standard school, you will be teaching us when you come back from school" he explained and we all nod.

                       *               *               *

                          It's been a week and I'm resuming today.

  Caden has gotten a job at the 'SMITH - DE LUCA EATERY',  Caspian's first fight is today's night, if he win he will get selected for the semi-final golden belt championship.

    Cronus also got a job at a club as the bar man.

     I put on a black leggings and a White shirt.

         "We all are doing this to find our father. Chris, you have to concentrate on your studies and we all have to do our best" Caspian said and we nod.