𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐡 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @WhatTheActualTycoon

Title: Vile

"Again? Are you serious? I'm not seven, Raph. I'm old enough to go and not get into trouble," the hothead looked at his older brother for permission and turned back to me when he shook his head.

"Sorry, (y/n). We can't let you get hurt. Go home and we'll call you when we come back," I huffed and stomped away towards the exit, ignoring April and Casey entering the lair. We were the same age, so why were they allowed to go on missions? Just cuz she was weird and he knew how to hit with a stick? Give me a bat and I'll do the same thing!

"Let's see who doesn't pick up your call tonight." I mocked as I exited the sewers, determined to prove myself worthy of going on a mission.

++++++++++

"This time. This time, for sure," I glared as I strode into the lair, fists as my sides.

"Okay you-" I paused as I heard no sound. Normally, it was loud and annoying, but it was quiet. There was nothing.

"Hello?" I whispered as I tiptoed around the living-room, Hearing a slight sound from the dojo, I quietly made my way over, and peered into the door. Master Splinter was meditating, his head tilted down.

"Master?" I asked, walking up to him. He suddenly snorted and mumbled something before snoring. He was asleep.

"Sweet," I fist-pumped the air as I grabbed my jacket and ran outside, hoping to find the ninja. Wandering around for a bit, I didn't find anything, but then something caught my eye.

A Foot Clan member flying out of a window.

"Found them," I deadpanned, reaching for a ladder next to the window. Just in case, I peered through another window and saw the team. They were fighting five men that all looked the same. Exactly the same. They were all protecting some giant clear case of something mixed purple and green. I wasn't sure if I wanted to find out what it was.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I climbed through a window on the second floor. Walking over to the stairs, I climbed down slowly, trying to not attract anyone's attention.

That didn't work.

"(Y/n)? (Y/n)!" I heard Raph scream. I huffed and leaned against the wall as everyone else, including April and Casey, turned to look at me. The four men didn't pay attention. They just kept fighting.

"What? I'm fine, aren't I?" I held my arms out and Raph grumbled and turned back to the fight.

"Oh, you stay right there and I'll get you in a minute," I scoffed at his back and slid down the wall.

"Turtles," a hand was suddenly slammed over my mouth and I screamed in shock, although all that came out was a muffled cry. I turned to the side to see one of the men holding something behind his back.

"Please," I sobbed, looking into his dead eyes. He blinked and then pulled his hand in front of his body. It was a tiny bottle of the green and purple liquid.

"No, no!" I screeched, trying to kick my way away from him. He drew his hand back a little and tilted the vile towards me.

"Kraang is sorry, but Kraang is actually not sorry," I threw my hand up in front of my face to stop it, but it didn't help. I suddenly saw nothing, but felt everything all at once.

All I could feel was pain. All I could hear was screaming. All I could do was cry. Then, I heard something else.

"Hey, hey. Listen to me, okay? Listen to Raph. It's going to be okay, you hear me? Everything is going to be fine. We're gonna get you out of here, a-and back home. (Y/n)? Can you hear me?" I tried to nod, but all my head did was fall to the side as my eyes closed and my body shut down.

"(Y/n)? No!" That was the last thing I heard before succumbing to the darkness. 

++++++++++

Okay, I'm sorry. I have no excuses except that I've done nothing. But, I discovered Webtoon and Netflix again.

i just deleted like four paragraphs of random stuff cuz 18 year old me didn't know how to stfu also idk if this has a part 2 cuz if it doesn't im gonna get pissed wtf is this