▪Prologue▪

(This is two days after the end of the killing game)

Third POV

"...chi...ichi...kokichi!" Kokichi jolted up awake looking around eye wide "wow! Kokichi you need to be more careful.." Rantaro said putting his hand on Kokichi's shoulder. "W-what..? What g-going on..? Why do I f-feel so injured or beat up..?" Kokichi paniced looked at all of his classmates from the game.

"They said after you were shot, poisoned, and crushed in the same day you fell into some shock; making you injured a bit even if it was virtual." Kirumi explained. Kokichi looked at them; eyes losing the fearfulness.

"Also I didnt know you had multi colored eyes" Rantaro added "b-but I..what..?" Kokichi noticed his contact container. "Yes, very fascinating.." Korekiyo said making Kokichi jump "ahaha..oh yeah..anyway I'm feeling quite alright if you ask me!~" Kokichi went to put his arms behind his head but winced a bit, noticing his arm was bandaged; well the one Maki shot.

"Sorry about shooting you or..whatever.." Maki looked away and Kaito smiled "you're actually an alright kid Kichi" Kaito smiled. "Hey! I'm not that younger than you!" Kokichi folded his arms and grumbled a bit. They all started laughing and Kokichi joined as well.

~time skip~

Rantaro helped Kokichi leave "I'm glad that we're going to the same school" Rantaro chuckled and Kokichi laughed "to be honest I like this look, and yours too Avocado-Boy!" Kokichi laughed "whatever Grape" Rantaro and Kokichi laughed together as they walked into their school. Kokichi looked around and noticed Gonta "hey Gonta!" Kokichi waved and Gonta saw him and ran over to them.

"Kokichi! Gonta missed you! Is Kokichi alright? Gonta noticed bandages on Kokichi arm" Gonta said picking up Kokichi "I'm fine you big dummy, could you put me down?" Kokichi smiled and slightly hugged Gonta "oh! Yes! Gonta will put Kokichi down. Would friends like to walk with Gonta?" Gonta smiled

"Oh we will later Gonta, hope that's alright" Rantaro smiled and Gonta nodded "of course! Gonta respects friend wishes like true gentleman!" Gonta said and walked off while Kokichi and Rantaro laughed a bit.

Shuichi was walking with Kiibo and talked to him about Dangonronpa and Kiibo always told Shuichi that he had an unhealthy obsession with the show. "But dont you watch it?" Shuichi asked Kiibo "well yes, but more of a healthy addiction, not a unhealthy obsession." Kiibo rolled his eyes.

"Did you see the new season?" Shuichi asked avoiding the question and putting his hand on Kiibo's shoulder. "S-Saihara-kun p-please dont t-touch me.." Kiibo said obviously uncomfortable.

" Kiibo said obviously uncomfortable

(Credit it goes to artist :>)

While they walked into the school they saw some different characters standing in the school. Shuichi noticed Miu Iruma from the newest season of Dangonronpa "hey S-Saihara-kun..?" Kiibo said "yeah?" "Isnt that y-your favorite 'c-character' in the n-new season..?" Kiibo asked pointing to the Tall Avocado and Short Grape. Shuichi's eyes lit up as he saw the Smol Gral and dragged Kiibo over to them.

"Oh Kokichi" Rantaro tapped his shoulder and Kokichi looked at him then at the two in front of them "oh!~ hi there! Neeheeher!~" Kokichi smiled and Shuichi blushed. "Hey guys" Rantaro waved and Kiibo blushed and hid his face in the collar of his sweater.

"Hi! I'm Shuichi Saihara and this is Kiibo" Shuichi said putting out his hand and Rantaro shook it. "Nice to meet ya" Kokichi looked at Shuichi "hmm..what's up with the emo hat?" Kokichi asked looking at Shuichi, he then got a slight snack to the back of the head "hey! I was just asking!..and you said yourself to be careful.." Kokichi mumbled the last bit only audible to Rantaro.

Rantaro sighed "I know but you've still got to watch your words" kokichi looked at Shuichi and snatched his hat off his head. "H-hey!" Shuichi said surprised, and Kokichi put the hat on "you look better without it Shumai!~ Nishishi!~" Kokichi said taking the hat off and throwing it like a frisbee back at Shuichi; Rantaro and Kokichi leaving to go to their next class.

699 words

Hey guys I know my prologues of story's suck ass- but here this is I hope you all stay safe have a nice life!