•2•

(If yalls couldn't tell kokichi calls nagito mom and opposite for Hajime)

Kokichi POV

When me and my adoptive mother got home she helped me from the car to the couch, he set me down and sighed but smiled. I smiled and patted the spot next to me telling him to sit; he sat next to me and I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. "Let's watch tv together! Like we used too." I smiled and he chuckled "alright, but I need to go get your medicine. Then we can watch television together." He smiled and I nodded, he walked upstairs and I scrolled through the movies and shows that were on until I felt eyes on me.

I looked around and shook it off as some stupid feeling trying to bug me, I hummed a bit and went to Netflix and looked and saw mom come down with a glass of water and my medicine, he gave the to me and I took the medication then drank the water. "Thank you!" I smiled "you're very welcome dear, now let's watch the show; then I'll make dinner." "Um mom last time you tried to cook you some how burned water" I laughed and he did to "you're right, Kichi. So maybe we'll ask Hajime too then" he laughed and I smiled, i missed this..i turned on the show and wrapped myself in a blanket and layed on the couch my head on a pillow.

I eventually started feeling drowsy so before I knew it a had fallen asleep.

~Time Skip~

Third POV

Hajime came home to Nagito cleaning the dishes with their adopted son asleep on the couch "evening Honey!" Nagito said quietly to not wake Kokichi "hi, how are you and Kichi?" Hajime smiled and so did Nagito "me and Kichi are doing well..when he wakes up he needs to tell you something.." Nagito said making Hajime a bit confused and concerned.

After a bit Hajime was making dinner and Nagito was wiping down the counters and setting the table, Kokichi woke up and slowly sat up rubbing his eyes. "Ah! Good evening Kichi! How was your rest?" Nagito asked smiling, "it was alright," kokichi ran his hand through his hair and Nagito looked at Kokichi's hair, to Hajime, then back at Kokichi's hair; he sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"Is something wrong?" Kokichi asked and Nagito nodded "your hair is getting lighter, but as expected, that is what the doctors had told us.." he smiled and looked at Kokichi who just shrugged it off.

"Suppertime!" Hajime said and Nagito smiled grabbing Kokichi's crutches and giving them to the teenager, Kokichi took the crutches and made his way over the the dining table and sat down and Hajime gave kokichi some supper and kissed his forehead.

They ate and when they were done Kokichi grabbed his crutches and stood up about to leave but Nagito sighed "kichi, let me help you.." nagito smiled and helped his son to the couch "mom I wanted to go to my ro-" "yes yes but we do still have to tell your father.." Nagito looked at Kokichi who nodded and sighed.

Hajime walked to kokichi and kneeled in front of him on the couch "what did you need to tell me?" He said softly and Kokichi wrapped a blanket around him "..I didn't take my crutches to school.." Kokichi mumbled and Hajime sighed about to say something but Nagito cut him off "and?" He said and Kokichi looked away "..and i didn't take my meds.." Kokichi mumbled his face shoved into the blanket.

Hajime shook his head "Kokichi you know you have to take your medicine or you wont get better, and if you dont use your crutches your legs will just get worse.." Hajime said putting his hand on Kokichi's arm, Kokichi nodded.

There was silence for a bit and Kokichi's eyes sparkled and he lifted his arms in the air "let's watch movies!" Kokichi said trying to spend time with his parents, "ah, sounds fun! We needed a family movie night since we havent had one in..a bit.." Hajime smiled and sat next to his son and Nagito sat on the other side of him, Hajime turned on the Tv and looked through the movies and chose one, the family sat on the couch watching the movie and laughing together; but Kokichi couldn't let go of the feeling someone was staring at him.

He looked behind him and at the windows but saw nothing, he shivered and Nagito and Hajime looked at him a bit concerned. "Are you cold? You're wrapped in a blanket," kikuchi jumped as he was caught in his thought concerning the two more "no I'm alright! Just a cold chill breaking the mood.." Kokichi said calming staring at the TV.

808 words

Sorry this chapter is mostly about Kokichi but that's what ya gotta do, I also may have put some suspicions in yalls headsssss. Anyways hope you enjoyed, stay safe, and have a nice life💕