▪1▪

(I should add +since this is after the game and all+ Kokichi has crutches but refuse's the use them unless absolutely needed, since he can't walk well; because if the press. That's all)

Third POV

At lunch Kokichi and Rantaro were sitting and eating while with their friends from Dangonronpa. Gonta talking about bugs, Kiyo talking about humanity, Tsumugi listing all of her cosplays, Kaede excitedly talking about the piano, Kirumi just talking, Miu being a flirt/hooker because that's her, Ryoma questioning why he's not dead/ in prison, kaito talking about space because space boi, maki sitting silently holding onto Kaitos arm while listening to him be space boi, and Rantaro and Kokichi talking about life.

"Since Nagito and Hajime adopted me they were kinda pissed when I got back home neeheehee!" Kokichi laughed (yes, you can fight me if ya dont like it) "so are you grounded or somethin'?" Rantaro asked "oh hell yeah, cant go to people's houses, not even aloud to leave the house after school."

"Geez! That's a harsh punishment!" Rantaro said surprised "Hajime said him or Nagito would 'escort' me when we needed to go places. But gotta love Em'! Neeheehee!~" Kokichi laughed.

Shuichi walked with Kiibo and saw the Grape talking with the Avocado and heard 'Hajime and Nagito' "um I hope you dont mind us butting in but could we sit here with you two?" Kiibo said before Shuichi said anything which surprised Shuichi.

"Ohhhh! Saihara-chan! Kiiboy! Sit sit!" Kokichi smiled and Rantaro nodded and smiled. Kiibo sat next to Rantaro and Shuichi sat next to Kokichi.

"Anyways, so ya cant come to my place tonight?" Rantaro looked at kokichi "I would try to convince them or sneak out but convincing them they would say no and sneaking out would get me even more grounded" Kokichi laughed awkwardly and fiddled with his scarf.

"I-I mean...Neeheehee! Sorry Avocado~!" Kokichi smiled and so did Rantaro. Shuichi looked at Kokichi and smiled a bit, kokichi whispered to Rantaro and put on an evil grin; he grabbed Shuichi's hat "what'd I say bought' dat emo hat, emo boy! Neeheehee~!" Kokichi put the hat on his head.

"Kokichi give the kid his hat back." Space boi growled a bit "n-no it's alright.." Shuichi looked at space boi. "Alri- KOKICHI!?" space boi looked and saw Kokichi running off with Shuichis hat "i-i got this" shuichi said getting up and running after him.

Shuichi was so happy this was happening with none other than Kokichi Oma who was in the 53 season of Dangonronpa his all time favorite. Shuichi ran the way he saw Kokichi run and heard a thud, he ran the way the thud came from and saw Kokichi struggling the get up; Shuichi went and picked up Kokichi bridal style.

"Saihara-Chan put me down." Kokichi said and Shuichi set kokichi down still holding onto him "let's go back to Amami-chan!" Kokichi smiled and put Shuichi's hat on Shuichi's head.

Shuichi brought Kokichi to the lunchroom and sat him down "Kokichi.." Rantaro shook his head and Kaito laughed. And Rantaro shook his head "I'll call Hajime.." "WHAT!?" Kokichi jumped "you could've gotten hurt, I can tell you fell considering Saihara helped you walk here." Rantaro said and Kokichi sighed "fine fine...but call Nagito because Hajime works today."kokichi said not wanting to argue with rantaro.

Shuichi stood there screaming in his head as he just basically carried his idol, 'I can't believe I helped THE Kokichi Oma! AHHHHHHHHHHH'

Rantaro called Nagito and Kokichi huffed "right..I don't think so..." Rantaro pulled the phone from his ear "did you bring your crutches?..and take your medicine.." Rantaro whispered the last bit and kokichi slightly shook his head then grumbled a bit.

Rantaro put the phone back to his ear "no." He looked at Kokichi and continued "his hair seems lighter is that just like an aftermath?" "Ah okay well bye bye Mr. Hinata" rantaro smiled and hung up "Nagito is coming to pick you up and said he couldn't promise to not tell Hajime.

~time skip~

Kokichi POV

Rantaro helped me out to my adoptive mother's car and opened the door and put me in then buckled me even though I told him I could do it on my own.

"Thank you Rantaro, I appreciate you're help for Kokichi. Me and Hajime appreciate you" Nagito smiled softly and Rantaro looked at him and smiled "no problem Mr. Hinata! I'll always help out this doofus, anyways I'll be on my way; talk to ya later Kichi." Rantaro smiled at me and messed up my hair before shutting the door and walking off.

My mom started driving and sighed "I'll have to tell Hajime, dear.." he sighed "I know...I just thought I'd be alright. Saihara helped me though!" I smiled and so did mom "I'm glad.. you're making new friends, just be more careful and Hajime will definitely check if you took your medication every morning and evening" mom chuckled and so did I "I just wish i made a better decision and not join that stupid show..I'd still be fine. But you win some you lose some." I smiled and mom nodded smiling.

874 words

Hi I totally forgot about this story for a bit but I'm back and here's a chapter. I love you all, stay safe, and have a nice life!💕