•11•

(I'm quite disappointed in the lack of ✨ S A N G W O A H ✨ comments, alas I'll let it slide.)

Third POV

Kaito saw Kokichi and walked over "Kokichi! bro are you alright?" "sorry Momota me and Kimchi need to go home~" Shuichi hummed slightly pushing Kokichi almost making him fall over. "oh..alright I guess.." Kaito waved and saw Kokichi fall over. He was about to run over when Shuichi shot a death glare.

he picked up Kokichi bridal style after taking Kokichi crutches, Kaito watched and Kokichi quickly cuddled into Shuichi's chest; his terrified look quickly turned to happy expression real quick.

The two walked out and got into Shuichi's car, well Shuichi layed Kokichi down in the back. Kokichi snuggled into the seat, he had gotten sleeping issues he could only sleep when he was with Shuichi or in the same building with Shuichi. He loved Shuichi. Shuichi was his life. He needed Shuichi.

Kokichi fell asleep smiling.

...

Shuichi looked in the mirror seeing Kokichi asleep, he smirked slowly and parked the car. Shuichi had parked a few blocks away from Kokichi's place, Shuichi unbuckled and climbed over the center console and layed down on the floor. He looked up at Kokichi's small face, it looked like a porcelain doll.

Kokichi's freckles were perfectly place across the bridge of his nose to his cheeks, his pale sickly skin, his violet hair turning white, his small figure in Shuichi's clothes. It made Shuichi smirk, he sat up and kissed Kokichi's cheek, Kokichi's violet eyes slowly opened as he smiled happily.

Shuichi kissed Kokichi and Kokichi kissed back, the two were like that for a while before Kokichi's phone went off, the smaller male answered with a groggy and hoarse voice.

"yes..?" "where are you?" Hajime said worried "With Shuichi..hes driving me home.." Kokichi said softly and yawned. "have you been sleeping?" "mhm...Ill talk to you later..we'll be home in a minute." Kokichi rubbed his eyes as Shuichi played with the smaller males hair.

Kokichi hung up and Shuichi immediately went and kissed Kokichi who was shocked and was hesitant before he kissed back.

after after some time the two pulled apart and Kokichi rubbed his eyes, Shuichi grabbed Kokichi's arm and slid his sleeve up more aggressive than he should've. "you still love me dont you?" Shuichi said running his finger over Kokichi's scabbed arm with his name.

"it'll be pretty when its a scar~" Shuichi said and Kokichi internally cringed as Shuichi's cold thumb ran across his arm. "lets get you home" Shuichi said and Kokichi nodded.

...

they made it after like 30 seconds and Shuichi helped Kokichi out and drove off, Kokichi sighed and walked up to the door opening it. He looked in and saw Rantaro, Kaede, Kaito, and his parents looking angry.

"oh shit.." Kokichi mumbled.

476 words

hey guys! sorry this is short my brain doesnt wanna work so this is all you get for now and I apologize, I hope y'all had a great holiday, anyways I hope y'all enjoyed, stay safe, and have a nice life!💕