3

The next contents arent cannon stuff just what I remember because I'm lazy.

It was the first time to show off your official hero uniform. You wore Galaxy body-suit gloves and matching knee-high boots (Shown in the header, change what you want). You wore your hair pulled back into a high ponytail (Or whatever you can do with your hair length) with a ribbon strictly pushing it back. You wore goggles to firstly: Help with your quirk, but, more importantly: It matched (except in your f/c) to your idol- and father- 's goggles himself. Your goggles, aside from colour, now matched Aizawa's. You looked hot and the girls standing around you made sceptical about how so.

'Damn Mami! Look at those anime-girl thighs and hot legs! Ou~!' Mina groped your leg a bit too hard.

'I must say... Your outfit is well put together and looks exemplary!' Momo judged holding her chin.

'My lesbian senses are tingling...' You heard the comment and you don't know who it was.

"Thanks, guys! You all look so beautiful! I can't even compare!" You all 'awwed' at each other friendly.

At grounds B where you would battle, you were eyed by two particular boys. Both of which just met you but had a certain protectiveness over you. 'She is so beautiful...' One thought. 'Shit, Katsuki! Stop staring at her! I shouldn't give a damn how my dumbass looks... Ugh, now I'm fucking calling her mine... So pathetic Katsuki!' You were excited about the upcoming class activity, so much so that during PE you completely zoned out. The instructions were a blur in your mind.

'Villain Vs Hero'

'Teams'

That's all you knew and people were already forming into groups. You looked for your name but before you got the chance a heterochromatic boy gained your focus. "I believe you're with me..." He spoke. "Just don't wear me down..." He stated again, coldly.

"Hey! Don't go acting all egotistical now! That's Katsuki's job..." He just ignored you. Awaiting your turn you felt an uneasy vibe like you were being watched. You turned to meet the gaze of a green-eyed boy. Before snapping out of his haze he showed you a puppy-like smile.

"Hey Y/n," He waved towards you.

"Hello there," You made your way over to him. You didn't remember making your introduction to him nor do you remember him knowing your name. "Sorry, uh- not to be rude but what's your name again? I'm sorry if I've forgotten..." You said awkwardly stopping in front of him.

He stood closer to you, not shifting expressions. "Don't be sorry Y/n, we haven't introduced ourselves yet- uh! I heard your name from your conversation with- Uh not to be creepy- I-"

You put your hand on his shoulder and shone him a smile this time. Too cute! He's all flustered...

"Don't worry about it, so what is your name?" He was bright red at your contact. She's too pretty and so comforting...

"I uh- Midoriya Izuku, you can call me anything you want... Don't worry about formalities I'd like us to be close." He spoke smiley.

"Can I call you Zuku-Chan? Your just so cute~" He blushed crimsoning colour...

"S-sure... Can I call you N/N-Chan?" You nodded excitedly at your new friend. N/n~Chan sounds oddly familiar...

"I can't wait to get closer to you Zuku-Chan! Also, good luck for your team against Katsuki you might need it!" You tried to reassure.

"Katsuki...? Oh, Kacchan! Don't you call him Suki-chan?" You didn't understand what he said until you remembered...

"Oh my god... Izu-chan? Suki-Chan?" You remembered your closest childhood friends until Katsuki bullied Izuku and you drifted apart from them both.. little did you know both boys had a crush on you and you were apart of the reason they stopped getting along.

"Yes, N/n-chan... I'm glad you remember me.." He spoke nostalgically but a little sad. He missed you, a lot, and neither he nor Katsuki forgot you. You pulled him into a hug. "I missed you N/n-Chan..."

"I missed you both so much too! I thought you both hated me so I kept my distance... I- I'm sorry! I just can't believe after I left that middle school we are somehow in the same class let alone school! I need to speak to Suki- Ah, Katsuki..." You went to release yourself from him but he pulled you into an embrace. "Izu-Chan?" He finally let you go.

"Kacchan and I are about to battle, you can't talk to him just yet..." He spoke.

"I see... Good luck I suppose!" You made your way to Todoroki for a plan.

~~

Fast-forwarding a bit, your team won more importantly than that the only one who did something was Todoroki whose ego was almost like a cold Katsuki... You almost bit your lip so hard blood tripled down as you watched Izu-Chan and Suki- Ah- Katsuki fight each other aggressively. It pained you to see them fight so intensely but you knew this was all necessary development. Unfortunately, though, that meant your father had to stay behind at school for paperwork due to the destruction... On the night you were going to visit the kitten shelter together too! Ugh!

You got home after taking the 'long way home', took a shower and as it got dark slumped into your bedroom, alone and vibing. You realised how you never got to decorate your room. Out of appreciation to your father decorating it when you grew out of toddler stuff you kept it the same. He read many fashion magazines and ended up just choosing what he liked. You didn't mind it though; it was aesthetic and cute! He had good style. Your room was covered in succulent plants you always took care of. Your curtains had succulent vines dripping from above. Your bed was pastel f/c decorated. Your walls matched the succulents but had gridded patterned wallpaper. Your desk held many art supplies, (whether your good at it or not in real life) it was a quiet hobby you liked to paint and draw. Although most of your room was department store-bought items your art supplies were always expensive gifts from Uncle-Might and Papa-Azaiwa. It felt like home, plus you had an old aesthetic vinyl player with your favourite band on constantly in the background. (Melanie Martinez's K-12 for me <33)

You began to doze off regretting trying to sleep that night...

A/N

Btw in this story, you are Pansexual... HEAR ME OUT! A lot of people make reader 'Bi' but I'm just going to do Pansexual because it is sexuality where you don't have a preference! Bisexuality is having an attraction to two of any genders (Hense the name 'bi' sexuality) So its just more convenient as everybody has different preferences... If it REALLY triggers you just do what you like I guess but you're not straight sorry bby :p