Chapter #3.) Tattletail's return

Chris and Emily were playing outside of Jack's house, their parents would be there tomorrow... It was Christmas Eve. But then, they heard a sound coming from the bushes. "What was that?" Chris asked but his sister came out of the bushes holding an old, purple... Furby? "Is that a Firby?" Chris asked. "No..." Emily said. "At least... I don't THINK it is..." Suddenly... the Toy Sprung to life. The toy spoke in a young cartoon boys voice. "I'm Tattletail! And I love you~!" Emily giggled. "I love you two Tattletail~!" "Tattletail? w-" Chris was interrupted again, this time by Tattletail, "Tattletale, THAT'S ME~!!!" Jack walked outside of the house. "What's all the fuss about?" He asked calmly.

Emily responded, "We found a toy in the bushes, he said his name is Tattletail~!" Jack giggled. "Please... I do-" Tattletail cut Jack off, saying a somewhat creepy line... "HI JACK~!" Jack looked a bit scared, Chris looked confused and surprised, and Emily just looked Surprised. "YOU KNOW HIM JACK~!?" Jack snapped out of it. "H-Huh, O-Oh yeah~! I-I do know him~! But he normally has a very Specific set of lines... He's never said MY name before..." Tattletail giggled. "It's so good to see you again Jack~!" Jack walked up to Emily and Tattletail, petting the toy, who purred. "It's good to see you too Tattletail~! Now why don't you all come inside; It's Getting late. Emily Giggled. "Sure~!" She said. "Also, Can I PLEASE keep him~!?" Jack turned around... "Um... sure... I guess...? Knock yourself out Emily~...!" Tattletail looked at Emily, Smiling. "That's a really Nice name Emily~!" "And you must be Emily's Brother Chris~!" Tattletail looked at Chris, who smiled.

"Emily?" Jack asked, his voice calm and soothing. "Yes Jack?" Emily asked in an upbeat cheerful enthusiasm filled voice. "May I talk to Tattletail... Alone?" "OK~!" Emily responded to Jack's Question Immediately, Giving him Tattletail.