Chapter #4.) A conversation of two old friends...

Jack began to Talk to Tattletail... "So..." Jack said. Tattletail Turned around. "Where have you been these past 30 Years...? You disappear for that long... and now your here again? Why...?" Tattletail looked around, before responding. "It's about mama-" Jack cut his friend off. "DON'T-" Jack sighed... "Don't say her name... please..." Tattletail responded almost instantly. "She's back" Jack spit out the beverage That he had in his mouth and looked at Tattletail... "How...?" He asked... "I don't know, but what I DO Know is all of our friends have come to help us~!" Jack paced around the Room... "I'm alot older..." Jack said. "I can't perform the Seance with you guys this time... also... need I remind you that I almost DIED the last time we faced her...?" Tattletail Looked at Jack... Concerned... "Why can't you...?" Jack looked at Tattletail. "You and I BOTH know Mama Tattletail, not a word, only targets children, she'd kill me INSTANTLY..." Tattletail looked confused... "How did you KNOW that?" Jack went to the bookshelf and came back with a Waygetter electronic handbook. "Mom worked at Waygetter..."

Tattletail looked at the book, then Back at Jack. "Does it say anything about Papa Tattletail?" Jack flipped through the pages. "Ah here we are, same page as Mama Tattletail." Jack said, Tattletail looked at the page. "It says that" Jack continued, "There's no way to Banish Mama nor PAPA Tattletail... but there is a way to make them good again." "How!?" Tattletail asked, scared and confused. "Well..." Jack said, answering Tattletail's Question. "We need to Find the original tape for the commercial and show them the error of their ways... then show them sympathy and forgiveness in order to save Mama and Dada Tattletail." "Do you still have the tape?" Tattletail asked... "Yes, It's in my old room." Tattletail Suddenly Flinched. "WAIT A SECOND!" Tattletail asked... concerned and confused. "What does it mean by save?" Jack got up. "I'll explain later," Jack said. "but, right now, we need to get the tape." Jack went to his old bedroom to get the tape, Tattletail Following Close Behind.