Chapter #6.) The NEW ritual...

Jack opened up the door to the basement and helped everyone get inside as fast as he could, He Grabbed an old TV in the Basement and plugged it in, as well as a Cassette player, which he plugged in to his old, and quote and quote, "ANCHIENT", TV. Jack spoke. "Tattletail, what I meant by save them," Jack spoke, his voice calm once more, "Was that WAYGETTER is behind this, and is controlling them, if he shows them the error of their ways... they'll break free of the WAYGETTER drive in them, long enough for us to remove it." Tattletail looked at Julia, who looked back. "Of course..." Julia began saying, her voice full of shock, surprise, and dumbfoundment. "It makes sense... I'm going to quit my job as soon as I get back, and then, we're ALL suing." Jack nodded and made a Church Cross within a Circle out of the old Christmas lights.

"That should do it..." Jack said... his voice calm and collected... "Can someone tell me what is going on!?" Chris was immediately shushed by everyone except for Emily. "I'll explain in the morning...!" Jack whispered... but it was too late. "EVERYONE HIDE...!!!" Jack whispered just loud enough for everyone except Mama and Papa Tattletail. "Once I get them into the circle, I need you to hit play Chris, and Emily, I need you, Tattletail and his Toys to show sympathy and Forgiveness towards Mama and Papa Tattletail, when you're done, Julia and I will remove their WayDrives...!" Everyone nodded and hid, Mama and papa Tattletail saw Chris, but before they could do anything Jack started to make a ruckus. "~OH, MY LOVE, MY DARLING, WILL YOU STAAAY!?~" Jack sang loudly and Cringe inducingly, to Get Mama and papa Tattletail's' attentions. "WILL YOU, BE MIIIIIIIIINE!!!" Mama and Papa Tattletail Ran Towards Jack, but before they could get to him, He turned on the Christmas Lights, which made them suddenly unable to move, Chris turned on the Tv in front of them and showed them the hidden screens, as Jack had told him to, and then Pressed play, and selected all the camera's when they turned red.

Mama and Dada were then Given sympathy my Emily, Tattletail, Butternut, Dewdrop, Clouder, Blacker, and Orange-Ya, and then they broke free of the WayDrives long enough for Jack and Julia to remove them, which set them back to normal. "W-What...?" Mama Tattletail spoke, her and Dada feeling the first TRUE emotions they've felt since they were given their Waydrives. "What have we done...?" "It's alright..." Tattletail said... his voice soothing. Emily continued... "Yeah... it wasn't you...?" The Waygetter employee, suddenly, walked into the basement, making Everyone confused. "Knock Knock~...!" He said, his voice glitched and distorted. "Um..." Jack said. Jack was cut off by Emily, who was happy the Employee Wasn't dead. "WHO'S THERE~!?" "Orange" The Employee said, his voice even more Glitched. "ORANGE WHO~!?" Suddenly, the Christmas Lights Went out, and the Tv shut off, dispersing the Caseate witch Chris grabbed immediately. "4R3N'T Y0U F0RG3TT1NG S0M30N3!?" The employee dropped the Facade, revealing another Mama Tattletail, this one looking more like Nightmare Freddy, only human sized woman sized. "What the!?" Jack asked. The mama Tattletail animatronic removed its head, revealing Jack's Mother, only, something wasn't right, she looked, too evil... and corrupted. "M-Mom!?" "M4M4'S G0NN4 MURD3R Y0U!!!!!!" Jack's mother Screamed.