Chapter 1

Damian

Its 4pm in the afternoon. School finished and Alfred picked me up. We're headed back to the manor. When we have arrived I got a phone call. I looked at my phone and saw that my beloved has called.

On call
What I forgot was that my whole family was hearing what I was saying or at least tried to since i kept going off and on from English to Arabic.

Damian: Hello beloved?

Marinette:I can't take it anymore beloved.

Damian:eh! Beloved what's wrong?

Marinette:I'm tired of all the bullying! I heard her sob between words. It hurts to hear her like this. I wish I was with her at these times. I'm a terrible boyfriend/fiance. Can I stay with you? I want to come to Gotham and live with you. If that's not much trouble. And if I can bring my real friends along. You know who they are already.

Damian:I'll see what I can do. I'll have to ask father first if you can

Bruce:ask me what exactly?

Damian:Father. How long were you standing there and how much did you hear?

Bruce:long enough to ask what's happening

Damian: well---

Marinette:Beloved what happened? Are you Ok? Who are you with?

Bruce:put her on speaker

Damian: yes father

Bruce: Hello marinette. It's me Bruce.

Marinette: oh hello Bruce. What would you need?

Bruce: well first I would like to hear about this whole bullying situation. If you ok and what's this about coming to the manor?

Marinette: well I'm actually getting bullied by my class along with Chloe, Nathaniel, alix, Kim, nino and Juleka. Yes, I'm ok for now at least. And I'm wondering if my real friends and I can come to the manor and stay. If not I'll be staying with uncle Jagged and Aunty Penny with my friends.

Bruce:it's fine with me. As long as they ask their parents first. And what time and day will you be coming?

Marinette: well we all already got permission from our parents. Well besides mine of course since you know there....dead. And we should be coming tomorrow around 3 pm (I think that's the right time If they leave 2pm Paris time than it would be 3pm Gotham time since Paris is 6 hours ahead)