Chapter 2

Next day

Marinette

We are headed to the airport to my private jet. I'm wearing one of my original designs.

 I'm wearing one of my original designs

something like this(without tikki. I'm sorry again)

Except its a red long sleeve crop top with the words Robin in black lettering on both sleeves. My hair was let down. The accessories I made is a small red backpack with 5 black dots placed around randomly on the backpack, my black earrings, some bracelets I made to match with this, a plain white vixon watch. And black and white converse.

While I headed onto the jet with my friends I quickly texted Beloved that we're leaving Paris and we should be there around 3-4pm there time.

I seated down on one of the seats(duh of course where else are you going to sit the roof). When we lifted off into the air and when it was safe to take off our seat belts we did. We ate and talked a little after that we went take a nap for 4 more hours.

After we landed we got our bags and headed to the wait for Alfred to pick us up when a long(I don't want to hear any of it) black(don't say a word) limo came in front of us. We saw the driver come out.

English, French

"hello, mistress Marinette. It's so nice to see you once again. Also, you all have a lot of explaining to do when you come to the manor especially Master Damian and you mistress Marinette" Alfred said in a matter of fact tone. Sometimes I hate when he does this.
"Yes I know Alfred. And thank you for picking us up"

"No the pleasure all mine. Well we should be going now. Also for those who don't know me. I am Alfred Pennyworth a butler who works for the Wayne 's. It's a pleasure to meet you" 

"Oh it's ok you can speak in English. We all know how to speak and read in English so it's fine" Luka said

"Ah yes well we should be on our way we don't want to be late"

"Yes" we all agreed and left the airport soon after we helped Alfred put in our luggage in the trunk.

20 minutes Later(brought to you by Spongebob squarepants)

We arrived at the manor where we were greeted at the entrance by the Wayne family(or batfamily)

"Hello Marinette. It's so nice to see you again" Bruce or dad came and gave me a hug which I gladly returned "it's so nice to see you again too,Dad. And are these the rest of the family?" I said looking at some new faces but I know who they are. They just don't know who I am "lets go inside first before we introduce ourselves shall we. And bring your luggage to your rooms" Dad said.