Chapter 4

Hiya. Me again. So FINALLY we have some info on our bloody exams. I mean really. 2 weeks to figure out one piece of information. Oh you wanna know what it is? Haha well........ we MIGHT be having exams in term 2. That's it. THAT'S IT. God, I need a donut. Have you guys ever had a macaron? Well I decided to think about coronavirus like a macaron. The top biscuit is always perfectly crunchy and yummy and perfect. Then the middle layers either perfect or a sloppy mess. This macaron is a sloppy mess. Then the bottom biscuit is NOTHING like the top. It isn't crunchy and perfect it's a bit smooshy and a little bit well gross. So lets just say the top layer is the before Covid-19 then the sloppy mess is my life during Covid-19 then the smooshy bottom layer is the after math of Covid-19. 

I swear right now. I really need a donut. My friends have gone INSANE. And I'm about to. I've developed a tick. My nostrils flare like every 5 minutes. My parents won't let me work in my room. They say "Emma you'll go insane in your bloody room, and anyways, you'll be able to spend more time with your siblings" And my brain is about ready to implode with the fact that it's screaming WHY THE HELL WOULD I WANT TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH THEM. EVERY WAKING MOMENT IS JOSH (My little bro) ASKING IF I WANT TO PLAY LEGOS. AND NO I DON'T WANT TO PLAY FREAKIN LEGOS. Ok, I'm calm now. Ok, probably a good time to tell you this I'm writing this during my science class zoom call and the teacher is asking me a question about natural selection so imma just leave it here.