Chapter 5

Good news! I finished my exams! I know. Kinda abrupt change......from like we MIGHT be having exams to WHOO FINISHED! But instead of them being in weeks 2 & 3 they were in weeks 5 & 6 so it's week 7. And the year 12's are officially in term 3 semester 2! Also, if you're not following me. I'm from an IB school......which means in years 6-10 everything is scored out of 8. 4 is passing. Then year 10 we get A B C D E etcetera. Then in Years 11 & 12, we get everything out of percent 50% is passing. Ok now we have that organised. We already started our units for semester 2 in semester 1 because exams were later, and everything was really messed up.

Also, even better news! I got asked out!!!!!!! Bad news! It was by the biggest douche in our year. Codie. *Vomits inside of mouth*. Codie isn't like a 'Player or Bad boy' he's just annoying, full of himself and oh did I mention annoying? Also, yes, I'm about to tell you what happened - My friends and I were sitting on our steps outside of the library talking about ..................yes.........I'm ashamed to admit it.......... boys. Like who's the cutest and crap like that. Then Codie shows up and asks to talk to me. So, I say yes giving my friends an exasperated glance because I thought that he was gonna prank me. So, I walk around with him to the back of the library and he stares at me rubbing the back of neck and rocking on his heels. I literally have to clap my hands to get him out of his little trance. "What? C'mon let's get this over with, shall we?". So, he stares at me with the most solemn face and already I start giggling, but I force it over with a glare. "Ummm well I was kinda hopingthatmaybeyouwouldwanttogotothemovieswithme" he mutters. I immediately started hysterically laughing like so loudly my friends came round the corner. The stared at me as my legs buckled and I collapsed from laughter. I stood up wiping a tear from my eye and see him still staring at me "OMG UR SERIOUS???????" I say with an O forming on my face. "yes" he said so quietly it wasn't even loud enough to be a whisper. I clicked my fingers and backed away then turned and ran – Yeah. So that happened. That was one week ago and he keeps asking and I always think he's about to go "HA JK JK" but he doesn't and I keep saying No but he keeps asking. Yep. Well that's enough drama for you guys. Imma just let you all process that before my next entry.