- 18 -

NAMJOON POV

I pace my bedroom carefully. My mind occupied with thoughts of Y/n, where could they have taken her? I can't stop thinking about her and it pains me, I shouldn't feel like this. I shouldn't try so hard to get her back. I know they could be doing anything to her right now, but why should I care?

I shouldn't. But for some reason, I do and it's eating away at me. My mind wanders to the moments we've had together. My favorite memory was from the day she had been taken from us. An hour before we went to the club, I was alone with her in the living room.

Her back was turned to me and she stood there watching the TV. I make sure to approach her quietly. When I neared her, I snuck my right arm around her waist and my left hand covered her eyes. She panicked a little but I soothed her by whispering in her ear, "Guess who."

"Namjoon?" she said cautiously, reaching for my hand. I allowed her to remove my hand from her face. Her small hand gripped my wrist and she turned her head to glance at me. Her sweet eyes looked into mine with curiosity.

"You look cute today, Y/n," I told her honestly, she smiled a little at me. In a swift movement, I removed her hand from my wrist and transferred it to the nape of my neck. My right arm spun her around so we were now facing each other. My arm pressed her to me gently and I noticed the shock on her face. A light blush appeared on her cheeks and I couldn't resist.

I lowered my head and pressed our foreheads together. "Namjoon..." she muttered.

"Can I kiss you, Y/n?" I asked her. She hesitated for a second and parted her lips to speak. This was my chance. I moved my left hand to her cheek and pressed my lips to hers. Her eyes were wide and she froze. Her lips were so soft and gentle that I couldn't contain myself. I closed my eyes and committed to the kiss.

Her arms relaxed and she responded to the kiss slowly at first. I took my hand off her cheek and moved it to her waist. Her small hands touched the back of my neck and I felt chills spread on my skin. Without thinking, I pulled away from the kiss and scooped her up in my arms. She tightly held onto me. " Namjoon, where are we going?" she asked me.

"Somewhere more private if that's okay with you," I explained, I glanced down to her, expecting a bad reaction. She just nodded. I carried her to the nearest room, which happened to be an empty closet. Despite it being mostly empty there was a lonely desk sitting along the wall. Carefully, I placed her on the desk, my torso positioned between her legs. Like magnets, our lips immediately found contact with each other once again. While we kissed intensely, my hands explored her body. Up and down, my hands slid along her curves and rested on her thighs. I gently bit her lip and she released a pleased groan. My lips roamed from her mouth down to her jaw, leaving small kisses along her jawline and traveling to her neck. Her hands found their way to my forearms and she gripped them firmly.

Sucking lightly on her neck, I listened to her soft sighs. Next, my mouth shifted to her collar bone. Tenderly, she grabbed at the fabric of my shirt. "Namjoon," she breathed out, "we should stop."

I maneuvered my face away from her chest and up to her head. I study her expression, noticing every detail of her beautiful face. "Is something wrong?" I questioned her.

I am cut out of my daydreaming state from the sound of a crisp knock on my door. I notice my environment and seat myself on my bed. "Come in," I inform the person outside. Yoongi swings open my door and bows.

"I have important information to tell you," Yoongi tells me and steps inside, "are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, just a little lost in my head," I assure him.