New chapter. Im back bitches

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" You groan as you slap your phone. It doesn't turn off.

"GOD." You say as you lift your head up, grabbing your phone violently to silence the damn beast.

You get up out of bed and start to shower and get dressed. After making a small breakfast of toast and jelly you make way out of the house.

Walking down the road, you see two little figures ahead of you. The hot morning sun blurs your vision, so you can't really tell who or what they are.

Fo sho one of the figures is pretty fucking tall. You walk speedily, trying to catch up.

As you aren't too far away, you notice the hair and back of both figures. Hmmm.. that's looks familiar, you think. After you study and decrease the distance between you and the figures you began to realize who they are.

Obviously, tsukishima and yama.

"Hey!" You shout. It gets their attention, and they turn around. Tsukishima sighs and rolls his eyes first, then turns around. Once yama realized who you were he waved you over and invited to walk with them.

You make small talk, but you're more comfortable around them. As you get closer to school, you all part your ways and get on to class.
________________
A/n
Hello! For those that have been waiting for a new chapter/update. Here's something I pulled out of my ass <3

I have no idea where this story is gonna go, and I've honestly fallen out the haikyuu fandom. But honestly I wanna continue this!

So if you could please give me some scenarios and ideas for the next chapter that would be great ! I'm at a loss and this would be appreciated <3
——————-