❤•~Love Confession~•❤

"Come on Merlin, you can tell me." She said softly with that warm smile that i always wanted to see in my whole life.

I got on one knee as she gasp "Princess (Name), i know that we just met a few weeks ago but i have been keeping these feelings for a while and i always dreamt of marrying you and make you mine so Princess. Will you marry me?"

She was shocked and...Happy! She cover her mouth with her hands as tears run down her cheeks "Yes Merlin, I will." She replied and hugged me tightly.

I smiled lovingly and hugged back, we pulled from the hug and i slide the ring in her finger.

//The ring from My Red shoes and the seven dwarfs boyfriend scenario book//

She looked from the ring and then me suddenly she choke out sobs with a big smile "I'm so happy, Merlin. I really am."

I wipe her tears as i cup her cheeks with my hands, and then the gap was closed by a kiss on her lips.

I did it, i broke the curse and fall in love with the Princess i love the most than the world itself.

We parted from the kiss and she blushed when she saw the real me "Handsome, am i?"

"I love you no matter what, Merlin." she giggled and kissed my forehead sending cold pleasure through my body.

"Would you like to stay for dinner?" She asked as we stood up.

"Sure, i'll tell my friends first." I replied with my happy smile and peck her lips before i go to the window.

"See you soon, Love." I said before i climb down.

"See you soon, Beloved." i hear her yell on her balcony causing me to smile so happily and run towards my place.

I told my friends about My Princess and they said that they've found their Princess too but didn't kissed yet, i told them about the dinner i'm going to attend before leaving.

//Sorry if it's short, i need to think of plans for Rudy the fire king's appearance//

Merlin : Atleast i already confess my love to my beloved reader

Lea : That's sweet, i hope you readers read my 'Red shoes and The seven dwarfs boyfriend scenario'