🌳~•Lost in the woods•~🌳

//Super sorry for not updating for so long, so I decided to do double chapter for once and I made up a few lines in the lyrics and my little sister told me that it was a coat but it turns out to be a Shawl!! So, let's change your family coat to a shawl//

Merlin punch a tree in frustration not knowing why his love would push him away like that, he was sure that this was about the temple but there was something else she hid from him.

Damian was long gone to find fire woods for their camp while he told Merlin to wait here incase if something appeared or some sort but he actually knew that Merlin needed some space so he let him stay.

Merlin place his head on the tree he punched and slowly broke into silent sobs, He turned around and lean againts the tree with his back slowly sliding down and resulting him to say on the ground beside the tree.

"Why did you push me away, (Name)?" He silently sigh "Why do I feel so alone when you're gone?"

Merlin ran his fingers through his hair in frustration as he let out a growl "Maybe..." He stopped.

Merlin stood up and look up at the cloudy sky "...I wasn't good enough."

//Start the song//

Merlin walk through the woods not caring where he was going.

Again, you're gone...

Merlin sigh leaning againts a tree looking up at the leafs that are slowly falling.

Off on a different path than mine

He sadly look down pushing himself gently off the tree.

I'm left behind...

He slowly continues to walk looking at the horizon.

...wondering if I should follow

Merlin look down at her family shawl growing more sad than before.

You had to go...

He sigh softly before his thought was on his beloved.

And of course it's always fine

He stopped beside a tree and lean againts it looking up at the setting sun.

I probably couldn't catch up with you tomorrow

Merlin close his eyes as tears escape his eyes causing him to quickly wipe them away not giving up hope.

But, is this what it feels like to be broken apart?

Merlin place his hand on his chest feeling his own heartbeat.

When did I become the one who's always chasing your heart?

He remembered the day he met (Name) causing him to smile and sigh lovingly.

Now, I turn around to find...

He frowned and turned around to find himself in the middle of nowhere.

I am lost in the woods!

He looked around trying to find a way back to his girlfriend.

North is south

He runs to a path.

Right is left

He looked left to right before he fell on his knees and close his eyes shut preventing the tears from falling out again.

When you're gone~

He rise from the ground and runs along the path not caring where he was going again but he was hoping to find her.