🔥•~Rudy the king of flames~•🔥

As me and (Name) ate dinner together, her little sister noticed "Sister, who's this?"

"Oh, (Sister name) this is Merlin. He is one of the Fearless seven." (Name) replied.

"And I'm your sister's Future Husband." I added causing her little sister to gasp and drop her spoon.

"You are?" (Sister name) yelled with pure happiness as she stood up and walk towards us.

I showed her the ring that was in (Name)'s finger for proof "You really are!"

She hugged me and i couldn't help but feel a little nervous "What is your sister so happy about?"

"I'm Happy because she doesn't have to marry that mean old fire king." (Sister name) replied and then walk back towards her seat before eating her dinner again.

"She didn't like Rudy very much and she did said she was going to kill him if he hurts me." (Name) whisper into my ear, sending a small shiver of pleasure down my spine.

"Feisty one, Isn't she?" we shared a small laugh before we went back to eat in peace but ever so suddenly someone barge into the dinning room causing the three of us to stood from our seats.

"Greetings Princess, oh and who is this?" The man in red sneer as he glare at me and i glared back but twice as deadly.

"Greetings King flames, this is Merlin." (Name) greeted back almost bitterly.

"Her Husband!" I sneer at The man before grabbing (Name) and pull her into my arms.

"Husband?! HUSBAND!!!" He screamed causing echos around the room.

"I thought you were going to marry me!"

"Well, i would never marry someone who just killed my family member and that family member was my Grandmother!" (Name) yelled at him as she broke out of my hold but my hand was still griping onto hers.

"Well, i will get what i want...whenever i want! You can't marry this weak and british man just to get away from me-" I cut him off by griping his collar and glared daggers onto him.

"No one. Yells. At. My. Wife!" I growled and decided to bring this outside.

"I'll be right with you Darling, i just need to take care of this man. Be right back love." I said calmly yet lovingly towards (Name) before i closed the dining room door and storm towards the clear field.

After beating Rudy up

I open (Name)'s bedroom door and brush my hands as i smiled like nothing had just happened though my clothes were abit burned by King of flames "So. where were we, Darling?"