❄•~Into the unknown~•❄

Tonight was the best night of my life.

Merlin had beaten Rudy in a battle and my sister was now asleep after her practice in being a great princess, i yawned and sat on my bed but i stopped when i saw Merlin by the window.

"Merlin, Is something wrong?" i asked and walk towards him.

"Well, Should i leave or stay? I was wondering if you want to sleep together..." Merlin nervously said before he lean againts the wall beside the window.

"Merlin, I think it's best for you to stay. It is late after all."

"Yeah, You're right. Where should i sleep?"

"On the bed, Silly." I giggled and pulled him towards my bed, i sat on the bed and give room for Merlin to sleep in.

He smiled and lay beside me, he place his head on my shoulder and i hugged him like a mother.

I kiss his head and stroke his hair softly whisperinv him to sleep "Thank you, (Name)."

"For what?" I hummed as i cradle him in my arms.

"Thank you for being my first girlfriend and soon to be wife, and break the curse." he replied enjoying the attention i am giving him.

"You're most welcome, I Love you."

"I Love you too, My Frost Princess."

We soon fell asleep in each others arms with me smiling finally relieved that i am not going to marry someone i don't love and marry to someone i love with my heart.

🎤🎶Into the unknown🎤🎶

Ahh-Ahh-Ahh-Ahh~

I open my eyes and looked around the room as i heard the unknown voice in my head once again.

Ahh-Ahh-Ahh-Ahh~

I looked behind me to see Merlin sleeping peacefully while his face was buried in the crook of my neck, I slowly slipped out of Merlin's hold and went outside my room slowly closing the door.

Ahh-Ahh-Ahh-Ahh-Ahh~

//I can hear you...but i won't.

//Some look for trouble...while others don't...

(I walk pass the painting of my family and look at each and every one of them)

//There's a thousand reasons i should go about my day...

//And ignore your whispers which i wish would go away... Ohh-Ohh-Ohh...

Ahh-Ahh-Ahh-Ahh~

//Ohh-Ohh~

Ahh-Ahh-Ahh-Ahh-Ahh~

//You're not a voice...You're just a ringing in my ear and if i heard you, Which i don't

(I walk towards the balcony and stood by there)

//I'm spoken for i fear

(I turned left and look at the painting of my grandparents)

//And Everyone I've ever loved is here within these walls and i'm sorry secret siren but i'm blocking out your calls!

(I open the drawer and found the gift that has poisoned my grandparents and remembered the adventure i have done to rescue my grandparents)

//I've had my adventure, I don't need something new

(I grabbed it and walk towards the balcony)