Chapter 6

"I love you Ava Johnson. More than you can ever know," I heard. Wait that doesn't sound like Liam's voice it's too high. I opened my eyes and let out a small scream. Who is this? Where's Liam? Why did they call me Ava Johnson?

"Ava? Ava what's wrong?" I saw the stranger speak but it was with Liam's voice. This person didn't have Liam's dark hair it was blonde, his skin was too fair to be Liam's as well. His eyes are wrong they're green. Why did he have his voice though?

This is wrong, who is this?

"You shouldn't leave me Ava. We belong together!" It was the strangers voice again and it sounded angry. Fear flooded my body and I pushed the stranger away.

"Ava what's going on?" Liam asked me. What just happened? One second Kyle was here then it was Liam. Or was it that one second Liam was here then Kyle was here then it was Liam again? It doesn't matter! What just happened?

Wait a second Kyle? I remembered something... well someone. Who was he to me? Why was I scared of him?

"Ava say something!" Liam yelled. I finally saw him. He looked worried and nearly out of his mind. His eyes were darting back and forth examining my face.

I hurriedly wrapped my arms around his chest. Snuggling my face into his shirt. I didn't cry though... I don't know what I would be crying over.

"I remembered someone. His name was Kyle," I whispered. He's not answering. Why isn't he answering? Did he not hear me?

I looked up at him. He was just staring at me with a blank face.
"Liam did you hear me?" I put my hand on his cheek.

He looked at me hurt and moved my hand away from his cheek and took a step back from me. "Why did you remember another guy when I kissed you?" He asked sadly with a hint of anger in his tone.

Well my heart is no longer in my chest. I can't believe I hurt him! I hurt my husband. Over a guy that was obviously not that important if I didn't marry him.

"You helped me remember someone and yes it was at an unfortunate time but you have nothing to worry about from a guy that all I can remember about is his name! I married you! Not this Kyle person," I exclaimed.

He was in deep thought and making that cute face again. He gazed back at me with uncertainty.

"You promise?" He asked. He sounds like a child making his parent promise there's no monsters under his bed. With that thought in mind I smiled.

I pulled his head down to met mine and crashed my lips onto his. He has very nice feeling lips.

I pulled back and looked at him. His eyes were still closed and his lips holding a shy smile. His smile made my own even bigger.
"I promise. I picked you then and I'll pick you forever," I said.

Liam smiled and picked me up this time like a newly wed couple. I wrapped my arms around his neck and relished in his warmth.

"Should we get started on what we're supposed to do? I mean you're already half way there," he said with a smirk.

Should I? I mean we are married so it couldn't be the first time... wow my face hurts from the fire in my face.
"Would you think less of me if I said yes?" I asked him seriously.

"I could never do that to my wife! Plus it's not like it could possibly be our first time," he said . He ran his hands up and down the upper parts of my arms making them feel on fire.

"But it's like we've basically just met Liam," I said trying to get his hot hands that are touching my bare freaking skin off my mind. I don't feel like that's true but my mind and logic says I do.

"If it really bothers you we won't. Do you really feel like I'm a stranger? I know logically I've known you for a day, but I feel like we've been together for years. I feel like I have peace of mind when I'm with you. Like I can almost remember what we were," he confessed. He dropped his hands from my shoulders, taking his amazing warmth with him.

He voiced everything perfectly. He knew who I was probably better than I did and I know him... or at least I felt like I did.

He turned to walk out of the room after I was in my thoughts. As he was halfway through the door I called out to him,"wait! Your wife wants you to come back," I said with red cheeks. Please don't regret me right now.

He froze. His back tensed up and he turned around with a look I couldn't recognize. Suddenly he ran to me and we had some fun.