Chapter 1

It was early morning, before the sun had come up, before the gardeners dared to begin their day, before the pools were skimmed and treated, and before the house deliveries of fresh flowers and local farm goods began their daily deliveries. It was well before the servants stirred in their private suites in the building behind the kitchen.

Gold and dark blue, the horizon was kissing the night one last time before the flood of warmth and light would burst into day.

Intoxicated by abstract dreams and visions, even in her sleep she could feel his strange swirling energy licking at her consciousness. It felt like being surrounded by sweet smoke, clouding her reason. Few things mattered in her world; her work and him- and the pleasure he provided.

Laying on her side, the solid volume of his body was hot and sweaty. Big muscular arms wrapped around her tiny waist. Scooting backwards, she wiggled her backside into his groin, searching for his ever present morning hard on. Without fail, the silky rock hard flesh pressed against her bare skin and slid up and down against the crease of cheeks. Moaning softly, the long cold stretch of her neck was open, presented like a side of precious flesh to be devoured with skillful cuts and mouths of refined taste.

Lips sweet and full like the velvety cushion of a fresh peach, pressed and sucked against the offering. as his wide calloused hand skimmed the length of her torso to search for the moist folds of her eager sex. His fingers pushed her lips apart, grazing the sensitive nodule responsible for her pleasure, as the breadth of his girth squeezed in from behind. HIs dancing fingertips pressed down, guiding the throbbing mass against her opening. Pumping his hips, going deeper with each fluid roll, his mouth bit down gently grazing.

Opening her legs, he grabbed behind her knee and pulled her leg up, increasing his access and speed. She was exposed and stretched wide, half asleep and pliable under his skillful touch.

"Wake up, beautiful. I know you like to be woken up feeling my cock inside-" His words were cut off as her uncontrolled spasms milked and pulled from the inside.

"I love your cock." She purred, arching her back, accentuating the roundness of her tight buttocks. "Fuck me good and hard. I want to feel like you are inside me all day."

"I can be inside of you all day....if you would let me." He groaned, picking up speed.

"Slow down. I want you to last." She whined. " What good is a toy if I can't play with it?"

"MMMMmmmm.. I am going to cum... going to fill you up...and I am going to keep fucking that tight pussy...until I cum again. You'll see how good I can be."

"You better not disappoint me." She groaned, burying her head into her pillow, and turning to lay on her stomach.

Mounting her from behind, he pumped his hips in forceful agonizingly slow strokes. Spreading her ass apart, she felt his saliva drop just beyond the base of her spine and begin to travel, oozing it's way to the forbidden opening, that when teased and probed, transformed her into a depraved, and insatiable version of herself.

"Tell me you aren't just going to look at it....tell me you plan on-"

"Quiet." HIs voice was sharp and commanding.

"Ohhh..." She mewed like a kitten as his thumb pushed against the impossible tightness. The sensation was overwhelming, awakening a low pulsing in a deeper lower place. It seemed to pull against the tension massaging his cock and was rapidly increased with her pleasure.

"Tell me you want it in you ass, Princess." He teased, pressing harder with his thumb until it was engulfed.

"I am no Princess." She said haughtily.

"Ok then...my Queen." His voice lowered, like a scolded young man closer to her age.

"That's better." She said breathlessly, arching and raising her hips higher to meet him.

Caught off guard, he dropped his full weight and height over her body, kissing his way to her ear. Guiding her feet, he bent her knees and pushed them far apart, as his thrusts became rigid and labored.

"Cum in me....please.: She could not help but beg, absorbing every sensation; the smell of his musky underarms, and the taste of his salty sweat dropping from his lowered head. The stream of his ejaculation coursed into her, as the slapping of his body turned into loud snaps echoing in her ears. As promised he continued, growling and pushing himself to stay hard and keep working into her.

Moving back to his knees, he spread her open again, watching his cock split her. Slippery and shiny delicate flesh gliding, the fresh pinkness of her pussy mixed with the scent of his semen drugged him until he was arched and magnificently bent, pounding her pussy into oblivion.

The waves of ecstasy were sudden and gripping, and when one spasm would peak she would helplessly try to hang on, only for it to vanish as quickly as it burst into existence, followed by a second and third wave that built one on the other, until she was a shaking and crying beautiful mess of expended pleasure.

Rising again, the bubbling constrictions could no longer hold back the exuberant show of his pleasure. Pulling out, he jerked his dripping wet member, ejaculating up her back in hot thick spurts.

Collapsing on top of the presentation, they writhed and moaned, letting the last sweet waves roll away.

"You were magnificent." She whispered.

"MMMmmm...good. Now let's shower. I need to bathe you."

His velvety voice was delicious and made her tongue tingle.

"You haven't kissed me. What kind of toy are you?"

"A toy that doesn't disappoint." He replied with a touch of arrogance.

Picking her up, he tossed her over his shoulder with ease, and carried her to the shower.