Chapter 4

Sugar Ren.

His name sweet on her tongue.

Strong and thick. Full of angsty lust. Ready to fuck. Dark and light, all at once.

Squeezing her eyes tight, letting the feeling grow, feeling like soft bubbles of strawberry soda, red and bright, and under her skin.

Sugar Ren and his giant cock, stroking it in long determined pulls; veiny strong hands wrapped around the girth, silky and unbreakable, standing straight, touching his belly.

Eyes dark and ravenous, attentively watching as she opened her legs wide.

Sugar Ren. Dirty, nasty, depraved, lost, chaotic, and thirsty.

"Jerk it for me." Her eyes began to open and awaken to the new day. She could sense it, that he was so near. She could smell the heat and musk of his groin and hear the clapping of his flesh on flesh.

Towering next to the bed, his height cast dancing shadows over the messy white sheets, while he pumped his dick into his fist.

"Mmmmm....my Sugar Ren." She stretched and mewed, listening for the catch in his throat. "I am so hungry....so very hungry."

Rolling and resting the base of her head on the edge of the bed, she opened her eyes to the vision of his balls steadily swinging. Outstretching her tongue, he bent his knees, lowering the soft tender flesh to graze her face, gliding from her forehead and over her nose. Warm wet hot breath and velvety softness, she engulfed the delicate volume, sucking and pulling into her eager mouth.

Knees pressed into the mattress, her hands slid down the length of her torso, touching herself like she used to, when she was alone, deep in thought and fantasy. When she explored what was kept hidden, where the secrets within secrets unfolded.

There was no need for that now.

It was unthinkable, inconceivable.

Sugar Ren was her solitude.

He could handle her secrets.

Tapping the head of his cock against her mouth, tracing the thin white precum over her plump lips, he teased. Opening wide, he drove the unbelievable length down her throat, while wrapping his free hand around her neck, feeling it press and fill. He held it there, watching as she effortlessly controlled the gag and struggle, as her face reddened and tears grew.

Pouty full lips and empathic honey dipped eyes, he stroked her throat and drove harder.

Swiftly pulling out, she gasped for air.

Filling her throat again, she felt her consciousness blur.

He was magnificent.

Her Sugar Ren, watching her masturbate and suck. Falling, darker and darker, down the rabbit hole. Writhing against her gripped throat, her fingers furiously rubbed, as her head lifted to take it all, as deep as it could go, until his balls were pressed hard and suffocating.

The cum pumped and contracted behind his hand, from the base and beneath the sack that had suddenly become tight to his body. Flexing and letting it free, the cum spread into her mouth and beyond, streaming in rich and generous squirts. And as she drank, deeply gulping and breathing in the musky scent of his sex and release, her climax gripped and paralyzed her.

Unable to breath, or speak, or move, she was frozen and hanging in the dreamy space. Nothing more than a vessel filled with his power, she was wrapped around him, agonizingly drawing every last drop into her needy void.

Pulling out, he caressed her cheek, staring down lovingly until she regained her breath.

"Sugar Ren....you are so good to me." She said smiling.

"Such a good girl." He smiled back.