The human chair

The sweat was growing beneath her buttocks. Wiggling and digging into his flesh, she continued to work, dipping her brushes into the thick paint and streaking the canvas in fast bold strokes.

"Sit still." She said distantly, scanning her progress deep in thought. Rising, she walked around the canvas, stepping back to change her perspective, and forward again to look at the wet details. Turning, she looked over her shoulder, narrowing her eyes into focus. She moved close, reaching down between his legs, casually stroking his semi flaccid cock, while continuing to be absorbed with her process.

Caught by a thought, she let go, picking up the brush, and dipped into a new color.

"Able to be on all fours for this long....with me sitting on your back....rubbing my bare pussy all over you." She talked at him. "You could sit here all day, if I asked you to."

"If you wanted me to, yes." He replied, seemingly undisturbed by her objectification.

"I do....I want you to. If I can't paint and fuck at the same time, at least I can keep you with me."

Looking beyond the frame, to the floor mirror that faced her, she observed. Perched like a little bird in the arch of his back, she sat completely naked, splattered with a bit of over one breast, fingertips and hands a mess. Conversely, he was pristine with creamy oiled skin and cut muscles, and more defined than he had ever been.

Picking up a different brush, she dipped it deep into the red paint. Rising, she looked him up and down, admiring the glistening of his body from holding position for her. Recoiling slightly when the cold wet tip touched his back, she could hear his breath hiss between his clenched teeth. As the brush danced and slipped, he could not control the small twitches and reflexive jerks as she continued marking him.

"There." She said smiling, dropping the brush on the floor. In elegant bright red script she had spelled out "Sugar Ren" on to his back. She looked like a little girl, delighted and proud of her handwork.

Sitting back down, she straddled his lower back facing the mirror, watching as she massaged the tight hard muscles of his backside. Entranced as she felt his flesh roll and slide, as she kneaded with increased pressure. The heat between her legs was pressing into him, and unable to reach and stroke himself, he groaned loudly into the open space of the studio.

"You like to watch, don't you." He said provokingly. Then get yourself off, Rey. Grind that perfect tight pussy into me." He was stoking the lusty gyration of her hips.

"I do....I do." She found herself whispering, awed as if it were brand new.

"Ride my back until you cum. I want to feel you get so wet it is hard to hang on."

"Yes...yes." She whispered.

Digging her nails into his hips, she lowered her torso and moved confidently, having found the perfect spot against the bumps of his spine.

"Cum for me Rey."

"I can't... I feel...so much shame." She was breathless, never tearing her eyes from their reflections.

"Shame?" He was caught off guard.

"Yes." Her voice shook.

"Take it out on me..." His voice licked at her. "I give you permission."

Her eyes rolled back into her head as the first wave of blissful release surged from the hot space of friction, snapping her back into an arch. Moaning and clawing, she writhed, letting the pleasure take hold until she was perfectly frozen in place. Closing his eyes, his head dipped as he smiled, feeling the pulsing of her muscles against his spine,

Sucking on her index and middle fingers, she slid them between his legs, pressing and teasing until she found the forbidden opening that would make most men jump from fear of being judged.

But not her Sugar Ren. No, he groaned and shifted, carefully mindful not to knock her to the floor.

"That feels so good.." He said, dropping his head, letting it hang as the pleasure filled him.

Hopping off, and standing behind him, she used her fingers positioned over her sex, projecting outward to pump into him. The more she thrust and watched him writhe, the more her curiosity grew, along with a strange new heat.

"I want you to cum...without touching it. I want you to cum, as if you were me....I want you think about when you fuck me...and how that perfect cock impales me." Adding a third finger, she worked and ground into him. Loud deep velvety moans came from his belly as his muscles quickened. It felt like sweet pulls of hot candy on her fingers, stretching and folding in on itself.

Erupting in powerful spurts, his cum shot onto the floor, moaning so loud it vibrated the walls.

Withdrawing, and moving slowly, she massaged his head and pressed it against her belly.

Covered in smears of jagged crimson, he was a vision of power, unashamed and glowing as he kissed and nuzzled his head.