Console Her

The most difficult thing to do in arnavs life is to console some one. He was never good at words specifically the ones related with emotions. But now he has to do it because this time the one he has to console is his wife. After khushi's emotional breakdown in hospital. Arnav brought her back to home. She kept quiet in car. After reaching home arnav supported her to walk till room... Circling her shoulders... Once in room he made her lay down in bed... She immediately turned otherside.. To hide her tears... She kept weeping.... Muffling her sobs in pillow... Seeing her so vulnerable arnav sat beside her and kept his hand on her head.,slowly massaging her head. Slowly khushi drifted to sleep. Whole night he kept awake taking care of her, while she
slept under sedatives effect. Eventually he too slept in sitting position. While sleeping his hand slipped and fell on something very hot, which woke him from slumber. He looked down to see that his hand was on khushi's cheek and it was her cheek that was burning, realizing it... He immediately put his hand on the forehead to check her fever and found it to be quite high.
Arnav :Damm, her fever is quite high. He went to rest rooms closet to bring first aid box. Taking thermometer from it he checked her temperature, and noted it to be 103, he quickly made a call to his family Dr.
Arnav :hello Dr arnav here. I want a favor from you. My friend here is burning with fever what should I do?

Dr. :first check temperature and tell me.
Arnav :I already did and it's 103.
Dr.:hhm give 2 paracetamol tablets and place stripes soaked in cold water on forehead. This will reduce fever. Wait till morning.. If fever does not reduces take him to Dr. Ok.
Arnav :ok thanks Dr. And sorry for disturbing you at this hour.
Dr. :it's ok its part of my job.
Cutting the call arnav immediately retrieve paracetamol tablets from night stand
Arnav :khushi get up and have this tablet you'll feel better.. Get up... Supporting her arnav lifted her head a little and made khushi gulp tablets down with water... Then he went to kitchen and bought a bowl with cold water and a napkin soaking it in water, he kept it on khushi's forehead.
First contact made khushi hiss and she mumbled nani once.
Arnav who heard it, gulped his emotions...he couldn't even imagine her sorrow,,, her grief is so strong... She had lost someone who was always there for her throughout her life, loving her, protecting her, providing her. In one sentence she has lost pillar of her life. And no amount of words and consolation from him can compensate her loss... So arnav decided to be with her and give her silent support.

Next morning
Arnav woke up around 8 and first thing he did is checking khushi's temperature.
Arnav : hhmm it's better now. I must take a shower before she woke up.

Then he went to washroom to take shower and then got dressed in casuals. Walking out of washroom and then the room, he went to kitchen and ordered ritu
Arnav : make something light for Khushi, she's down with fever and a cup of coffee for me.
Ritu:ok sir I'll send it to your room. And your breakfast?.
Arnav :I'll have it later.
Saying so he went back to his room... Sitting beside khushi, he lightly patted her head to wake her up.
Arnav :Khushi get up and have something, you need to take medicine as well... Get up... Khushi..

Khushi frowned due to disturbance but then woke up, feeling totally disoriented. Her head was banging with splitting headache. Arnav supported her to sit straight.

Arnav : you should go and fresh up, then we'll have breakfast. Come I'll take you there.

Nodding khushi got up with arnavs help. Went to washroom, washed her face, did her business and came out. Arnav, who was waiting outside for her. Helped her get back to bed.
Ritu came with breakfast and put it infront of khushi.

Khushi :ritu I don't want to eat please take it back.
Arnav :thanks you may go now.
Nodding her head ritu left
Arnav :khushi eat something, you have to take medicine and you can't have them with empty stomach. Come on.
Khushi :no arnav g I don't want to eat, please.
Arnav :just eat little amount for nani's sake.
By saying so he forwards a spoon of porridge to khushi. Hearing nani's name and seeing arnavs face, Khushi opened her mouth and ate it.
Khushi :give me spoon, I'll have it myself. Where is your breakfast? Please tell ritu to bring for you,, no wait i'll go and get it for you.
Before she can get up, arnav stopped her by holding her hand.
Arnav :for now I'll have this coffee. Will have breakfast later. Don't stress yourself. I want you to be completely fine soon.
Khushi :(looking down and moving spoon in bowl) thank you
Arnav :for what?
Khushi :for everything. Starting from marrying me to save my dignity, for performing nani's last rites, for supporting me, for taking care of me and specially for being there for me... It means alot.
Arnav :(holding her hand) you don't need to thank me. We are in this together. Remember, no matter in which circumstances we got married, we're still a couple. We have to be there for each other in every thick and thin.
Hearing his thoughts about their relationship, she burst into tears. Knowing that she is not alone in this world, she has her husband to lean on
Arnav :khushi ssshhh don't cry (hugged her and)

 Knowing that she is not alone in this world, she has her husband to lean on Arnav :khushi ssshhh don't cry (hugged her and)

Khushi reciprocated equally. Wanting him to take away all her pain. After 5 minutes, when khushi's cries turned into silent sobbing, arnav broke the hug and said
Arnav :enough now, (wipes her tears) not eat, it's already cold now.
And feeds her breakfast. After that he fed her medicines and asked her to take rest.,he went out to take care of some offical works.