Welcome

After parting at airport aman and khushi went to AR apartments. Arnav had already renovated it according to his wife's convenience. It was a medium-sized cozy apartment. A big living room welcomes you when you enter it with an attached open kitchen and Two bedrooms.

Entering inside both took their place on living room couches.

Aman : so bhabhi did you liked it?
Khushi : yes it's pretty cozy.
Aman : you know arnav renovated it specially for you.
Khushi smiles thinking about arnav's thoughtfulness : he did a pretty good job. I am impressed.
Aman : come let me show you around.
Khushi : let's go.
Aman first took her to the door at left side. It was a medium sized room with a queen size bed at center a wardrobe at left and a closed door beside it. On right side there is a double door window.
Then he took her to next room. It was themed with black and green with some hint of red. A king sized bed at center, a wardrobe with full length mirror and dressing table at left and at its right was a small balcony decorated with lots of flowers and plants and a small swing was placed.

Khushi : I'm going to take this room

Aman : ok then I will place your luggage in here then you can freshen up, mean while I'll order something for us to eat then we can take rest. Hopefully arnav will be here by evening then you both can together do unpacking OK.

After an khushi had taken a shower and was dressed in a light Anarkali when bell rang. Hearing the bell she came out of the room.

Aman : I think our food arrived! Can you please take out the plates I'll receive it.

Opening the door he found Arnav standing there. He was impatiently tapping his foot, too eager to break the egg.

Arnav : what took you so long? You are becoming so lazy Aman. Now get aside let me meet my wife.

Aman : o man show some patience i thought it was delivery boy. How would I know its you. And why are you in such a hurry?

Ignoring aman and his ranting arnav sprinted inside looking for his wife. He found her placing dishes on the island in kitchen. Reaching near her he called her.

Arnav : khushi!!!

Hearing his voice she immediately turned around and passing a smile to arnav quickly embraced her in a hug to which khushi equally reciprocated. (pic above👆)

Khushi : arnav ji you here this much early? I thought you will come back by evening. Didn't you went to home. How come they let you go this soon.

Arnav : honestly I don't know myself. The minute I told them that you are here in Delhi they literally pushed me out of house to bring you there. They didn't even let me freshen up or take rest. Not even a glass of water was offered to me.

Khushi : (shocked) what?? But why?? (panicking) Did you told them about our marriage??? But what's the need to tell them this much early?

Arnav : relax come lets sit down and talk.
The tri got settled on couches then Arnav told them what happened at home.

Arnav : after meeting everyone we all settled down to have a general conversation when dadi inquired about smaya nani's health. When I told them about her death, dadi, Maa and dad immediately began to panic about your safety. Dad scolded me to leave you alone over there, so I had to tell them that you are here and they immediately send me to bring you. They all are waiting for you.

Aman : I'm not able to get head or tail of this situation.

Arnav :me neither, but dad is going to reveal all this once khushi gets settled in RM.

Aman : let's hope for the best.

After their small discussion arnav went to freshen up in the meanwhile their food was delivered. Setting up the table, the three of them had it together.
Khushi : so what's next? Arnav ji have you thought something about this situation.

Arnav : no khushi I haven't because I don't know the exact reason behind their reaction. We have to wait for them to speak first.

Aman : and guys only to find out is to hurry up and leave for RM.

Arnav : OK then let's go khushi.

Collecting the luggage both left to RM.
As the distance was reducing khushi's anxiousness was increasing. A family who never bothered to contact her to know how she was doing, suddenly their interest in her spiked so high that they send their son personally to bring. Something seems to be missing. So questions and only way to answer is patience, which she was running with.
Khushi : arnav ji!!!
Arnav humms in response while concentrating on road.
Khushi : I never thought that my entry in my in-laws house will be so boring, I have so many dreams for this moment and see how this is going to happen.
Arnav : what dreams?
Khushi : (with all the excitement in the world starts explaining but ends with a pout) like your house will be decorated like a beautiful bride, with fairy lights and lots of flowers. Your mother will do our arti. Our first ever arti together as a couple. Others will shower us with lot's of petals and blessings. My feet will be covered with red kumkum and you will carry me in your arms and together we will cross threshold of RM. Aah how romantic. But alas all my plans went down the drain.
Arnav : Humm your bad. (with an all knowing small smile) But I think you will get lucky if not all some of your wishes are about to come true.
Khushi : (with a questioning face) like?
Arnav : (parks the car in driveway) like the one in front of you. (signal with eyes to see infront)

Khushi's face slowly turned into the synonym of astonishment, with three perfect O's maring her face. Their in front of her stood in all its glory, decorated beautifully just as she described earlier.

Khushi : (coming out of stupor and once she was done checking this beauti out fully) how? I mean why?

Arnav : like a big name Raizada is in Delhi they like to celebrate every occasion in big, grand way. And with navratri around the corner followed with dewali. Our house is going to be like this for almost a whole month. So technically one of your wish came true. So now are you going to sit here or will get down. They must be waiting for us.
Giving him a cute khushi got down from the car followed by arnav. Handing the keys to guard both started towards the door.....