After Effect

Next morning
Khushi got up early at 6, taking shower and getting ready, she went for morning prayer.
Arnav got up from sleep as sunlight disturbed his sleep

He looked around for Khushi but couldn't find her. Deciding to look for her later he was going to take shower when he found a towel neatly placed with his clothes, shoes and other accessories on recliner. He was a bit taken aback
Arnav : who might have done this, maybe khushi, but why?
Shaking his head he went to washroom as he was getting late. Getting ready he came downstairs and into dinning hall.
He was surprised to see it loaded with his favorites. Khushi who came out of kitchen with his tea found him standing near table.
Khushi :good morning arnav ji!! Why are you standing over here? Have a seat. You must be getting late for work. Hurry up.
Arnav greated back and sat down.
Arnav : morning.
Khushi started serving him. Though arnav was surprised but he did not said anything. And started having his breakfast, relishing the tasty food made by his wife.
Arnav : you know khushi, this food is becoming my weakness. So good.
Khushi (smiles) : thank you.
Finishing arnav
Got up to leave, saying bye, he took some steps but stopped and thinking something came back. Khushi was busy clearing table and didn't realized his presence behind him.

Arnav gentle took hold of her shoulder and placed a kiss on her right cheek

Arnav gentle took hold of her shoulder and placed a kiss on her right cheek. First touch startled her but realizing arnavs presence she relaxed and closed her eyes.
Arnav :thanks khushi for everything. From clothes to breakfast. I loved seeing you doing all this for me.
He pulled back to see desired blush on her face and feeling satisfied left for his office in a very good mood. On other hand khushi was standing at same spot, several minutes after he left. ritu who found her standing like a statue called her but she was lost in some other world. Left with no option ritu shaked her hardly to get her attention.
Khushi : huuh?? What?
Ritu : where are you lost.?I'm calling you from a long time.
Khushi : nowhere. You go I'll come in a while.
Ritu said ok and left.
Khushi went to her room to calm her erratically beating heart.
Khushi :hey DM!! What's happening to me?
In evening when arnav came back he did not found khushi downstairs. Thinking her to be in room, he strode towards his room, to find it empty as well. Keeping his bag on recliner he went to washroom. Coming out he found a steaming cup of coffee on table beside bed. Throwing towel, he sat on bed and took a sip of coffee. First sip was enough for arnav to realize that it's made by Khushi. Finishing it, He leaned back on head board of bed and called his family .
At RM phone rang. Anjali, who was passing by, attended it.
Anjali : hello.
Arnav :hi! Di.
Anjali : chote!!! ap kasa ha
Moving reciever aside she shouts. "mama, nani ji , dadi ji, come fast chote is on line."
Arnav moved his phone aside hearing her shout.
Arnav : di!! Calm down. Why are you shouting?
Anjali : chote you just shut up and tell me are you fine? Are you taking food on time and what about your medz? Are you taking them on time? You did not missed them, did you?
Mean while whole family gathered around anjali and everyone wanted to talk to him, so anjali put him on speaker.
Arnav : oh wow di! Break please! How am I supposed to answer your question at this speed. Relax. Listen I am fine and I am having food and medz on time and no I've not missed them. Now please stop panicking.
Ratna(arnav's mother) : chote wle all are missing you. When are you going to come back?
Arnav : maa I miss you all too. And my work here is almost done. It won't take much time just two, three more days.
Nani ji :thank god. Just come back soon ok don't make us wait for you longer.
Arnav : nani ji, dadi ji how are you both doing?
Dadi ji: we are fine chote and we will be much more better after seeing you.
The phone call continued for an hour. Finally when it ended it was dinner time. He wondered where Khushi was? She didn't even came once to check on me? She was fine in morning now what could go wrong? Or is it after effect of morning incident. Hhmm may be. Is she shy or is she regretting our moment? Have to find out soon.
On other side khushi was feeling so shy because of what happened in morning. She couldn't even face him. So when he went to washroom she quickly placed coffee and left the room before he came out.
So when it was dinner time she told ritu to call arnav for dinner.
Ritu knocked arshi's room door. Hearing a come in from inside, she entered
Ritu : sir dinner is ready. Shall I serve it for you.
Arnav looked up from his phone screen hearing ritu's voice as he was expecting khushi to come, instead of her. So instead of replying he asked
Arnav : where is khushi?
Ritu : she is in kitchen
Arnav : OK serve dinner. I am coming.
Once ritu left, arnav too started right behind her. Reaching dinning, he found her arranging dishes and one look at her face and he knew that she was shy. Her rosy cheeks just seeing him was the proof. She tried leaving but arnav took hold of her hand and made her sit. And commanded her in an authorative voice that she couldn't ignore.
Arnav : sit and have dinner with me.
Ritu will serve.
They both had there dinner in silence.
After dinner, she again tried leaving on pretex of clearing. But arnav was quick. He did not gave her a chance to make any excuse and took her with him to their room.