𝟬𝟭. 𝙬𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨

"THATS ABOUT, WHAT? A 3 STORY fall off the deck?" Pope Heyward, the nerdiest boy of the Outerbanks chuckled

"THATS ABOUT, WHAT? A 3 STORY fall off the deck?" Pope Heyward, the nerdiest boy of the Outerbanks chuckled. "I give you a 1 out of 3 chance of survival."

  John B. Routledge grinned mischievously, licking his pointer finger and lifting it up towards the tangerine colored sky. He was barley balancing on one foot atop of a newly constructed beach house. "Should I do it?"

  "Yeah, I'll shoot you on the way down." Pope chuckled, pointing the drill in his hand at John B.

"Oh, you'll shoot me?" The Routledge boy challenged with a laugh, folding his fingers into faux guns and playfully shooting towards his best friend.

  Kiara Carrera, the islands local planet activist that had disappeared into the vacant home to explore could be heard entering. She was actually judging the new technologies included, and as she walked out she voiced those complaints. "They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers!"

  Sierra Ray, tiredly resting her head on the metal bar in front of her gave the girl a bemused look. "That just screams I am rich, and what the hell even are Japanese toilets?"

"Of course they would, why wouldn't they?" JJ Maybank commented, not really caring about her concerns but he still acknowledged them to seem interested. The blonde boy had one hand hanging off the same metal bar Sierra's rested on, dangling a beer in the warm breeze.

  "This use to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles, I guess." Kiara glanced around confusingly, attempting to find where the voices of her friends came from. She tilted her head up and nearly gasped, eyes widening at the sight of John B causally playing with death on the ledge of the roof.

  "I can't have cold towels." JJ added on softly, sipping at his beer to ignore the glaring gaze of Kiara.

  "Hey, I care." Sierra raised a hand like a school girl waiting to be called on. "I love the turtles, they're green and weird, but very cute."

  The blonde beside Sierra looked at her with a smug smirk and nudge her shoulder. "Yesterday I bought you chocolate and you left the wrapper on the ground. You never picked up."

  "Fuck you Maybank." She flipped the boy off, feigning betrayal on her pretty features.

  "Aww, love you too." JJ chuckled, knowing that Sierra could never be mad at him no matter how stupid he was. The boy dropped an arm around her shoulders, tugging her close to his side just to tease her.

  "Ugh, I hate you." Sierra groaned, immediately contradicting her words as she rested her head on his shoulder. "And you stink."