𝟭𝟯. 𝙃𝙤𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡

Sierra grinned as she nodded her head to the Nirvana sound she proudly requested, after a few arguments about which band to play she won with two votes. One being her and the other being JJ, to quote his words: the princess wants Nirvana, JB, so put on Nirvana.

Her feet had become sore, which is why her heels had been put away and replaced with black converse, Kiara complained that a dress and converse didn't go together but the girl could care less. She laid comfortably on the seats which caused the slit in her dress revealed her thigh, which, to the blonde, was paradise itself. He loved Sierra's thighs,  if his hand wasn't holding onto hers, it would most likely be on her thigh, he always had his own fantasy of what it would be like to move his hand further up, though never made a move to find out the reality.

"All right."

"Hit it, boys! We're goin! Recon mission." JJ hooped as Pope slid the door open, Sierra groggily sat up, she wasn't in the mood to walk. Before the teens could step one foot out the van, John turned around and looked at his bestfriends.

"Yo, uh...so, uh, I think I'm gonna do this one by myself...tonight." He worryingly glanced at Kiara, the girl had intimidated him earlier which caused to become more nervous about the plan.

"Really?" JJ asked suspiciously, Sierra silently thanked him as she rested her body back onto the seat.

"What?"

"Nothin', bro." JJ mumbled as he held back a taunting smirk.

"Look, I just don't want to spook Sarah with the peanut gallery."

"Bitch—"

"I just don't understand why we're  involving at all." Kiara interrupted.

"Kie, we're not involving her, but okay?" John reassured her, though it didn't help the annoyed expression on Kiara's face. "It's—it's just, uh,  like a— a business meeting...thing" He explained as JJ made a blowjob motion with his blunt, Sierra made a small circle with her fingers and stuck another through it, the sexual motions made Pope giggle. "Look, once we get what we need we cut her loose, all right. Plus we need the map."

"Promise nothing happening between you two." Kiara pleaded.

"Nothing is happening, Kie."

"I'm being serious." The girl snapped.

"Okay!"

"This isn't about you, and this isn't about us. This is about her, dude, she's gonna get inside your head. Just promise me nothing's happening between you guys."

"Promise."

"That was really believable." JJ added.

"A hundred percent believable." Pope joined in.

"Oh, totally, JB deserves a Oscar for that." Sierra teasingly clapped.

"Anyways," The brunette muttered, "I'm gonna take care of business."

"You're gonna to take care of that business so well." JJ chuckled.

"We'll just sit here." Pope began as John climbed out the car without caring about his bestfriends struggles, "In the hot ass car."

"While it's lighting." Sierra added, she chuckled lightly as she listened to the faint thunder. "Thunda, feel the thunda, lightening—"

"Sierra, respectfully shut the fuck up." Kiara interrupted the girls performance.

"Boom, bitch!" Sierra loudly celebrated as her hand symboled a scissor while JJ had his hand flat symboling paper. "I told you! I fucking win!"