𝟬𝟮. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮

THE AFTERSTORM GLOW, IT NEVER got old to Sierra. It was a thing taught to her hy her late father. Even through the roughness of a hurricane, there's always something beautiful to to come from it. But the girl wil have to admit, some parts did look unpleasant, especially for those who'd have to clean it up.

"Yeah, that definitely looks like a smugglers boat." JJ commented quietly, glancing over at John B who threw him a look. The blonde seemed to have a really bad awareness of his surroundings. A good example is now, whne the owner of the same boat JJ had talk bad about popped out.

A kind, grandpa looking fellow of the island. "Good mornin'." John B waved with a kind smile, speeding up the boat, "How about we look at some clues and think before we speak."

"What?" JJ raised his arms up in confusion, rolling his eyes as he stepped further towards the edge of the boat. "Oh, shit, look at who it is." John B's eyes trailed over at JJ's not-so subtle pointing and caught sight of Ms. Amy. A kind mother who definitely didn't look her age, and also babysat both of the boys when they were young. "Does my hair look good?"

"Shut up." John B warned, raising a hand to enthusiastically wave. "Hi, Miss Amy! You guys get through it?"

"Still here!" The lady replied with a kind smile, not giving it another thought as she went back to helping her husband.

"She totally looked at me." JJ proudly noted, eyeing the woman as they passed through. "She wants me, definitely."

"I saw it." John B agreed, lifting his hand to give the boy a fist bump.

"JJ, that's gross, she's literally married with like..three kids." Sierra scoffed, sitting up from her laying position.

"Okay, Si, no need to get jealous. There's a lot of me to go around." JJ planted his hands on his chest, smirking at the girl.

"I'm not jealous."

"It kinda sounds like you are." John B corrected, "And it's okay if you are, there's no need to be ashamed, we're here for you."

"Shut up." Sierra dismissed, turning to look at the approaching dock. "Let's focusing on getting Pope out of Heyward's chokehold instead."

"Uh oh, she's changing the subject." The brunette teased, looking at JJ with a wide grin.

"Ms. Pirate is jealous." JJ added on, chuckling as he was met with silence. "Ms.
Pirate is angry."

"I can't believe i'm stuck with two idiots." Sierra muttered, eyes catching sight of the the Cut's very own prodigy. "Pope, save me!"

"We have a safety meeting." John B cupped a hand over his left shoulder, talking into it like a radio on an officer. "Attendance mandatory."

"I can't." Pope replied back, shutting off the hose he had in his hand. "My pop's got me on lockdown."

"Come on, man." JJ protested, looking over at the older man that approached. He hissed, mocking static over a radio as he talked into his shoulder. "Your dad's a pussy, over."

"Oh, I heard that, you little bastard!" Heyward pointed a gloved finger at JJ disapprovingly, glaring at him. He never approved of the blonde, or at least, never showed any sign a of approval.