Chapter 14: Asmodeus

"Oh, why do you look so surprised?" He said then he sat down beside me, still smiling widely.

"Dark Magic--"

He suddenly covered my mouth, "Shh, I'm not here to fight you. Are you going to let all of these people die?" he whispered.

I looked at my surroundings and there are so many people wandering around, especially children.

"Come with me," he wshipered.

"No," I said.

"I'm not asking you to come, dear. I'm ordering you," he said while directly looking at my eyes.

Then he grabbed my wrist and I accidentally dropped Yuri. The moment he stepped on the ground, the surroundings changed and suddenly we were in a different place.

We were in the Kingdom of Darkness

In the Kingdom of Darkness, having a sun and light is not necessary so it is always night here. Only the big moon serves as their light.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked. He's still not letting go of my wrist.

Then I was surprised when he suddenly removed my cape and threw it away. I tried covering my body but he did not let me.

"You should not forget where you came from, Yui," he said then he licked my neck and touched my back.

"S-stop, what are you doi--"

Then I felt his long nails digging into my back so I pushed him away.

I can't believe there's a demon like that.

Wait a minute...

Of course, there is a demon like that. A pervert demon.

"Asmodeus," I whispered.

He's the Demon of Lust

I managed to push him away but not that far, because he's still holding my wrist.

Then I felt like my wrist burning so I looked at it and it's bleeding.

"Dark Magi--"

"What can you do with your spatial? It will not hurt me, dear," he said.

"Dark Magic: Million Blades Shower!" I shouted then a lot of dark blades showered from above like a rain but none of it hit him. But at least, he finally let go of my wrist.

I really don't know what magic can I use, I was just creating and shouting some random spells to chant. I can't believe it actually worked!

I held my wrist and tried stopping the blood, "Dark Spatial," I said then I was about to escape but Asmodeus pulled my hair aggressively and threw me far away. I hit my head on the ground the moment I landed and my body was hit by a large rock.

I looked up and Asmodeus was already in front of me. He's so mad at me, his horns are starting to grow, "HOW DARE YOU!?" he shouted then he kicked my face, and I felt my nose and mouth bleed.

Then I felt something large stabbed my whole body.

I looked at it and a very large burning sword pierced my whole body. I vomit so much blood.

 I vomit so much blood