Chapter 24: The Ball Part 3

Alyssa's POV

I'm currently dancing with Felix and we're both frowning and glaring from each other. I can't believe this guy!

A lot of guys invited me to dance with them but Felix was always shooing them away. He's threatening them that he will kill them if they dance with me. What the hell is his problem?

This is my chance to show off my beauty and makeup to everyone yet Felix is pushing them away.

"What the hell is your problem?" I said.

"What is YOUR problem?" He said.

"What? Why me? You are the one who keeps on pushing those guys away from me!" I said,

"Why not? Those are perverts who just want to touch your butt," he glared.

"You're disgusting!" I said then I pushed him away.

He's actually the pervert here.

Such dirty mind.

I was about to walk away when the music suddenly stopped then the crowd started whispering.

"She's such a disgrace in our kingdom," I heard the people said.

Why? What's happening? Who's the disgrace?

Then Felix grabbed my hand and we ran to the place where we think the commotion is coming from.

"Excuse me, excuse me," I said.

Then we stopped running.

Then we saw Yui holding his head.

Why is she there?

"What's happening here?" I asked the girl beside me.

"I don't know. She just started shouting and searching for Captain Langston, and she's drunk," she answered.

Captain Langston? Why?

I was about to go to Yui when Yuno suddenly appeared, and he slapped Yui's hand away.

What the hell was that?

"Time Magic--" Yui whispered but Captain Langston snapped his fingers and then Yui fell asleep.

Captain Langston, then, walked away.

Then the crowd started getting noisier.

"Why is that girl here?"

"She's ruining the party."

"Get her out of here already."

"That girl is filthy!"

I saw Yuno clinched his fist. I was about to go to him when Felix suddenly ran towards him.

Then he bowed his head, "I am Felix Steins, the Vice Captain of Aces. We deeply apologize for what happened to one of our comrades, she doesn't know what she's doing. We have no intentions to ruin the ball or any plans to make a commotion inside the king's palace. We are asking for your kind consideration, thank you."

Well done, Felix. Well done. I wish you can keep your attitude like that and be nicer to other people, especially to me, duh!

"Oh my god, that girl is from the Aces?"

"I know right! She doesn't deserve to be included in the Aces."

"Look at her clothes. It's so old-fashioned!"

"I can't believe the Aces are hiring a maid."

The girls beside me started whispering.

"Are you going to shut your filthy mouths or I'll shut it myself for you?" I whispered loudly, trying to threaten them.