Chapter 61: The Plan

Captain Luttrell started talking about the plan and who the real enemy is. They kept asking what kind of enemy are they but we are not allowed to say it, so they just ignored it and continue the plan.

The captain said that we will also ask for the Assassins' Kingdom's help, including their king, and the Witches' Kingdom, as well as their Queen. I really hope they'll accept our request easily.

While the captain is discussing, we heard the door opened so we all looked at it and a beautiful woman and handsome man came in. Who are they? Which squad do they belong? They both wear a poker face and a cold aura, brrr. The woman has tails on her back and the man has a small pet dragon on his right shoulder, I never knew you can pet a dragon 0_0

"Sorry, we're late, you know how busy we are," the woman said.

"It's okay. I am actually grateful you came," captain Luttrell said, then all of the squads, even the captains stood up, except for me and Aice. What's happening? Why are they standing up?

Then I felt Yuno grabbed my arm, "Stand up." So I stood up and I also grabbed Aice and ordered him to stand up, and he did.

"Good day, Ms. Emilia Vex and Mr. Zephyr Brevil," they all said in chorus then they bowed down, so Aice and I did the same.

The woman just nodded then she and the man beside her sat beside captain Luttrell. Then all the squads sat down.

"Who are they?" I whispered to Yuno.

"They're the Arcane group of the Mage Kingdom, the girl uses Light Magic and the Man uses Dark Magic," Yuno said.

"W-woah, really?" I whispered

"W-woah, really?" I whispered. "That woman, is she a--"

"A nine-tailed fox, yes she is. She's pretty, isn't it?" Yuno smirked.

I frowned and pouted, "Hmp, I'm prettier than her."

"Tss."

"Why are they in the Arcane group? It's easy to use Dark and Light magic," I whispered.

"For mages, it's not," he said.

"Then I'm better than her, hmp!"

"Tss. Noisy."