Dᴇғɪᴀɴᴄᴇ

ℂℽℕᝨℍⅈᗅ felt uneasy as hell, she wished to disappear

Morenike refused to reply her greetings. She stood at the threshold of the kitchen with hands akimbo looking askance at her light braless top and bare midriff. She could not believe his son would come home with such a disgust for a wife - a girl that obviously seemed to have no ounce of morality or serenity. Impossi-cant! she even has a tattoo, ah, what is it? Butterfly, close to her breast! Abi on her breast gon ni. No no no...this boy wants to finally give me bad name.

Fred was disappointed at the way his mother glared at her. He had told Cynthia a lot of good things about his mum, even though he had sometimes mentioned that the old woman was a disciplinarian, a moralist and once upon a time, a vibrant Deeper Lifer. He had made her fall in love with his mother, enough to make her desperate to see her future mother-in-law, only to be heart broken with Morenike's display of absolute rejection.

Fred attempted to help her put back on her denim jacket before Morenike thundered his name. He was quite confused, he knew he could not manage the situation, it was his mother for Christ sake! He wished it was someone he could strangle, and he did thought about it, a bit. But he could try. It wasn't as if he wasn't expecting her to show some disapproval anyways.

He left the jacket on the sofa and scurried to his mother. He twitched his brow several times, opening his mouth to say some silent words that Morenike seemed not to pay any attention to, all to make her stop insulting his girlfriend with her eyes. Immediately he got close enough, she pulled him rudely by the wrist to her side and mumbled to him for minutes. She sounded like a wood pecker, Cynthia could only manage to pick few phrases that she obviously wanted her to hear then she would continue in her rattling whisper.

Morenike was full of action. At the age of sixty-two, she was almost a decade younger than her numbers with beauty time couldn't tear. She's as lively as a fox and still possessed some kind of juvenile spirit, she always seemed to be filled with youthful glee. Even though Fred believed he knows his mother more than any other person in the world, her temperament and all, this time she was not that woman anymore. He thought she had taken the matter to far and it was becoming obvious that the mummy's boy was getting irritated with the situation.

She fixed her eyes on Cynthia's pointed nipples as she muffled with a little less anger now, yet her owl eyes made Cynthia want to have a tinkle so badly. She gave a sigh of relief when Morenike took her eyes off her. Fred had said something. Whatever it was, it was obvious it did not convince her, her facial expression only showed that she took pity on him denoting he does not know what he was doing, he has lost his way. The action figured face she showed Cynthia loosened to become a cold and remorseful one, with her eyes blinking severally, showing some kind of feline sympathy. She held his wrist again, this time with gentleness, led him to the dinning and made him sit. 'What do you mean by that?'