💕| INTRODUCTION

❤VOTE AND COMMENT❤

"Let me fuck you before you die , I love you and I want you know that always ... -"

Park Jimin a new and junior doctor messes up the hospital dorm sheet of 6 new patients and ends up pairing them up in the wrong ways in each room , each patient being the total opposite of another , in their nature and the ailments they suffer with -

Jung Hoseok having a serious case of a weak heart and cannot take stress , he wishes to live and explore the world and be free like a sunflower but he can't and on the opposite end Min Yoongi who has been arrested more than twice for committing sucide and harms himself , he doesn't want to be free , he doesn't have a reason to live.

Kim Taehyung a patient suffering from amnesia / alzhimers and due to his memory loss he doesn't remember anything about himself and wants to make memories ; Jeon Jungkook a patient with severe sexual and physical trauma , has severe OCD and doesn't let anyone touch him ; and wants to forget and erase all his memories.

Kim Seokjin is a second stage cancer patient who takes life very losely and needs a proper path to life and needs help controlling his emotions and on the opposite end Kim Namjoon a young genuis who suffers with D.I.D has to many things on his plate that he has forgotten what it means to life life easy -

Love can blossom even in the most hateful and painfull situations , a mishap of hospital dorms can change lives -

Can Jimin manage all of them together on this love - hate journey ?

"Come ..... Fall in love again ~"

_________________________________________

Authors Note
_________________________________________

As someone who has spent many years staring at the white walls of the hospital through medical procedures and rather curious experiences with others patients of my age , this book will be a story that would have close experiences of my life told through other characters.

This book includes me as a charecter but it's up to the reader to figure that among the 7 members which charecter have i fragmented myself in , this book is also based on the 5 most wonderful angels who ofcourse aren't in this world anymore but they showed me how to view the world in a rather diffrent way .....

They taught me -

"WHAT IS LOVE ?"

(Answer this question now on what this sentence means to you , I promise you'll come back and change your answer once I finish this book )

Fun fact :- I started writing this story in a hospital

DISCLAIMER

The characters in this story are human. They will make mistakes, they will take decisions that you think are stupid and they will anger you.

People are not perfect and neither are these characters. If I wrote a story about perfect people, it would be entirely boring.

Things happen in life and different people deal with them differently.

My writing is not perfect, I am not a professional. I, too, am learning how to build better characters and better plotlines.

I appreciate the constructive feedback I get and have taken them to mind when writing my next story.

If you don't like it, please feel free to move on without leaving mean comments.

With that being said, I hope you enjoy my book. :)
_________________________________________

This book will contain :-

♡ Smut / Slight Kinks
BTS × BTS ships
Health Ailments
♡ Self Harm
♡ Past Trauma
♡ Discrimination on the basis of wealth and family
♡ Hospital Environments
♡ Love Triangles
♡ Secret Spies :*)
♡ A LOT OF HEARTBREAKS
Jin's dad jokes

SHIPS :-
❤ SOPE
NAMJIN
❤ TAEKOOK

+ JIMIN WITH OT6 ( He won't be alone don't worry ♡ )

_________________________________________