💕|Drooling Doctors

4000 WORDS

DO VOTE AND COMMENT❤️

"Hey Jimin !" would you actually concentrate on labelling the room sheets in order instead of looking at the doors of the OT like the ghost of christmas past has possessed you or something , even the doors must be scared of you right now !" , Taemin said nudging Jimin who leaned on a desk in the doctor's waiting area as his eyes were glued to the OT waiting for Jackson to come out.

"Yes , yes I am working , I just miss Jackson" , Jimin said fumbling through the dorm sheets for the patients.

"When do you not miss him , if he actually ends up being your boyfriend you'll be sticking to him like a koala all the time.

"That sounds nice" , Jimin smiled a little

"Finally you smiled ! You have been like a thundercloud since morning , spill the tea" , Taemin said.

"Oh well , since you insist its because of Jessi from the plastic surgery department" , Jimin sighed.

"What about her ?", Taemin asked.

"Did you not read the group chat ? Team Wang ? Hello !" , Jimin said waving his arms dramatically as Jackson's best friend Mark joined the duo.

"Whats up ?" , Mark asked flopping on a couch next to them.

"Jimin's whining because his rank is number 2" , Taemin said suddenly remembering .

"Park Jimin ? Number 2 in something ? What's going on ?' , Mark asked.

"We have a group chat or more so over like a fan club for Jackson called Team Wang where we talk about him , almost half of Asan is in the group chat , we have rankings everyday as to who potentially looks good with Jackson until Jessi came along with nu-nu-na-nas", Jimin said as Mark burst out laughing.

"Oh that's what you're mad about , trust me they just went to the karaoke the other day got drunk on a few shots and decide to make some song... Jacskon is not into her...I know my bestfriend..." , Mark said.

"Doesn't clear the fact that I am number 2 !!! He clearly doesn't notice me !" , Jimin said stamping his foot.

"Little Mochi is angry..." , Taemin said in a singsong voice.

"Shut up ! Both of you are bad" , Jimin said ruffling the dorm papers as he started labelling them without paying attention

"Another Hospital Hottie is coming , you can drool over him..." , Taemin said pointing towards Yugyeom who was fixing his glasses as he came towards them.

"Hospital Hotties ? What the fuck is that ?" , Mark asked.

"It's like the billboard of the Asan only change is that doctors and patients are ranked on the basis of how hot they are..." , Taemin said chewing on sandwich.

"Damn , I feel old....who does this shit it's so annoying and dramatic .... but just for genral information how do I get into these groups ?" , Mark said taking out his phone curiously .

"Jimin , I have a friend of mine coming over at Asan today evening his name is Jeon Jungkook , could you please help him settle in ? He'll be under some strong medications later" , Yugyeom said.

"Ah yes ! I have Jeon Jungkook , Kim Seokjin , Min Yoongi , Kim Namjoon , Kim Taehyung and Jung Hoseok on my list" , Jimin said randomly sticking name stickers still looking out for Jackson as he paired Jungkook and Jin , Taehyung and Hoseok and Namjoon and Yoongi setting the paper aside , his first blunder - not reading their ailments.