Steve Rogers x Reader

A/N: Ok so this is my first time ever writing smut so go easy on me I know its most likely a little rough! Please give me any criticism if you have it as I want to improve my writing. Thanks, and enjoy!

Warning: Swearing and Smut

*******************************************************************
You have been working for the Avengers for a couple of years now and you have loved every minute of it. You were a trained assassin like Natasha and although you do usually prefer to work alone the opportunity to work with this team was too amazing to pass up. It's been two amazing years since you have joined and in fact you don't view them as a team you view them as your family, well everyone except Steve.

Ever since you laid your eyes on him you couldn't help but develop feelings and they only seem to get stronger and stronger every day, whenever you look at him all you can imagine is his strong arms pinning you down, ripping your clothes off and fucking you senseless until your body explodes with pleasure. It's been two years of feeling like this and I still have not worked up the courage to tell him how I feel. ugh fighting Aliens no problem at all but when it comes to admitting my feelings, I'm a coward.

Tonight, Tony was throwing a party at the compound to celebrate another victory you really need this night to let loose and have fun things have been extremely intense around here lately. You were in Nat's room getting ready for the party with her, out of everyone here you are closest to her. "I honestly think you should just tell Steve how you feel (Y/N)" she says to you as you are in the middle of applying your makeup. "No way Nat you know I can't do that" you reply to her, she just shakes her head and continues getting ready. She knows there is no point arguing with you on this, you have had this conversation with her a hundred times before and the outcome never changes.

*Skip to the party*

You have been having the best time at the party, everyone is. Everyone is drinking and dancing and just overall having a good time. You have spent most of the night with Nat and Wanda and you have lost count of how many shots you did; you were feeling a bit tipsy. Across the room you notice Steve looking at you, so you decide to walk over to him.

"Hey Cap" You say, he smiles sweetly at you "hey (Y/N) you look beautiful tonight" he replied. That comment right there made you feel some type of way, you continue with the conversation but you aren't paying attention because all you can think about is how much you want him to fuck you right now. "(Y/N),(Y/N) hello (Y/N)!" you snap back to reality and see Steve's hand waving in your face trying to get your attention, "Oh sorry" you say blushing embarrassed by the fact you were having a fantasy about Steve whilst having a conversation with him. He just chuckles and takes your hand saying, "Come on let's get a drink".

After downing two more shots with Steve you start to feel a little more confident and decide to pull him out onto the dance floor with you. You start seductively grinding on him in time to the beat of the music, this is definitely the alcohol giving you the confidence to do this because sober you would not have the confidence to do this. Steve grabs onto your waist and starts moving with the music matching your moves you start teasing him a little by pushing yourself against him, you can feel him getting harder the more you continue to do this. You turn to face him wrapping your arms behind his neck and pull him in for a kiss at first, he was shocked by it at first but quickly eased into it kissing you back. You pull away and look up at him, his lust filled eyes are staring back at you and without saying anything he grabs your hand and pulls you off the dance floor.

He continues holding your hand leading you to the elevator, once in he pushes the button for the floor his bedroom suite is on. After what seemed like minutes of agonizing silence, we finally reach his floor and without saying anything takes your hand again leading you to his bedroom door. He guides you inside and closes the door behind him, He turns to face you his hands gripping your waist his soft lips once again meeting yours in a heated kiss. "You don't know how long I have wanted to do this (Y/N)" he says breaking the kiss, he leads you to his bed his lips connecting to yours once again his tongue pressing to yours in a passionate kiss. You moaned into his mouth and you could feel the wetness dampening the fabric of your panties.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asks you pulling away from your heated kiss, breathless all you can manage to do is nod answering his question. Steve picks you up from your waist and throws you onto the bed he then removes his shirt and climbs on top of you. He rips off your dress and his lips move to your neck a soft moan leaves your mouth, He hastily removes your bra "Fuck" he growls and his lips start moving lower and lower until they are around your nipple. Your back arches in pleasure as your fingers wrap around the sheets as you are fully reveling in the feel of his mouth on you.

He admired the soft swell of your beasts as his tongue swirled around your hardened nipple while his free hand tugged at the other. His hands trailed downwards, and he grips your panties and takes them off leaving you completely exposed to him. Steve spreads your legs he attaches his lips to your thighs and slowly moves closer and closer to your core teasing you. "Please Steve" you beg him and before you know it his tongue licking your pussy before swirling around your clit "oh fuck!" you cry out in pleasure as your breathing becomes ragged. Your legs start to shake as he continues to pleasure you, He thrust a finger deep into you as his tongue continues to roll around your sensitive clit. His finger curls up hitting your g-spot perfectly and you feel yourself starting to tighten he then pulls away, "Not yet baby girl" he says in reference to your impending orgasm.

Frustrated you flipped over, and you were now straddling him, your hands trailed from his neck, down his toned torso until you reached his cock. You quickly undo the button and zipper of his pants and grabbing both his pants and boxer briefs you yank them down revealing his erection. You marveled at the size of it, wasting no time you grip the base of his cock using your tongue to lick the head with small short strokes. Steve's hands wrap into your hair as you take his cock into your mouth wrapping your lips around and sucking "mmm fuck yes" he husk out and he can't help but jerk his hips forward a little bit as you move back and forth. You hum around his thick cock and you feel him twitch signaling he was about to cum, you remove your mouth from him smirking "payback" you simply say.

"Fucking tease" he groaned he reached over to his bed side table and grabs a condom from his drawer and rolls it onto his cock once it was on you reposition himself at your entrance and you sunk down slowly, reveling in the feeling of him filling you and stretching you. You both moaned in pure ecstasy Steve's head falling back into the bed. You start moving up and down, keeping your rhythm slow and simple, Steve couldn't take it anymore his large hands gripping your hips and you are sure there would be bruising but you were in too much pleasure to care. His hips started jerking upwards matching your thrust as you both cried out in pleasure.

It wasn't long before he lifted you off him flipping you over, he had you kneel on the bed your hands were gripping the headboard for support as he slammed into you from behind. He clutched your hair pulling on it as he started thrusting fast and deep in you "yes fuck right there Steve!" you screamed out in pleasure you could feel yourself getting close and Steve could as well, his thrust slowed down and he removed his hand from your hair now using it to play with your clit. His other hand still gripping your waist you screamed out in complete bliss not caring if the whole party downstairs heard you. Steve picked up his pace again thrusting hard and fast in you as his hand massaged your clit, you couldn't last any longer. You felt yourself explode as your walls pulsated around his cock the same time you felt Steve twitch and release himself into the condom. He removed his fingers from your clit and placed them in your mouth, sucking them your moan was quiet as Steve groaned behind you pumping in you a few more times before finally pulling out of you.

Steve fell into the bed and you slumped right next to him. Gasping for air you managed to say "that was fun" with a small giggle, Steve also breathless replies "yeah we should try it again sometime" turning to you and placing a gentle kiss on your forehead. The two of you quickly clean yourselves up, he walked you back to your room so you could grab a new dress as Steve ripped yours. After getting changed you both re-joined the party, Nat spots you giving you a knowing smirk all you could do was smile and look up at Steve in disbelief as you couldn't believe that it finally happened and you would definitely ensure it happens again.