Loki x Reader

Loki x Reader

AN: Ok guys I am so sorry I did say I would have updated sooner however I got really busy with assessments and stuff. I am on break till next year though so expect more updates. Anyway, here is a Loki x reader smut for you. Its not my best work and if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes I'm sorry, anyway  enjoy

Usual trigger warnings.

***********************************************************************************************

Christmas once again, it's your absolute favourite time of the year. The one thing you look forward to the most is the annual Stark Christmas party held at the Avengers compound. Stark really knows how to throw a party. This year the Avengers decided to do a secret Santa. You heard from Nat that Loki is your secret Santa, you don't know why but the idea of that excites you. Well part of the reason that excites you is because you have always had a little crush on Loki and the gift you really want is for him to pin you down spread your legs and fuck you hard. But you know that will never happen.

You decided to wear to wear a green bodycon dress for two reasons, one because green is Loki's favourite colour and two because it hugs your body perfectly. It was time to go, so you take one more look in the mirror and make your way downstairs to the party. You were one of the last to arrive, as soon as you got there you noticed Loki standing near the bar looking as good as ever.

You decided to be a little brave and make your way over to him, he smiles as soon as he sees you approaching "well hello there (Y/N) don't you look gorgeous tonight" he says. "Thank you" you reply blushing that compliment sent butterflies to your stomach. "would you like a drink?" he asks, and you nod in reply. He hands you a drink and you stand and talk with him for a little while longer until Steve announces that its time to exchange gifts.

It took about half an hour for everyone to exchange gifts, Loki was last he walks up to you and hands you a box. "Merry Christmas (Y/N)" "Thank you" you reply with a smile. You opened the box and it was empty, you look up to Loki with a confused look. "your real present is actually upstairs, come with me" he says with a wink and takes your hand and leads you away from the party. Everyone was too invested with the excitement of their new gifts to notice that you left.

Loki leads you to the bathroom, confused you hesitate in the doorway "is this a joke? What present would be in the bathroom?" he leans down a whispers "trust me" in your ear making you melt; you don't say anything you just let him lead you into the bathroom. He closes the door and turns to face you; he wraps his hands tightly around you and slams his lips to yours pushing you against the sink. Shocked you push him away "what are you doing?" you asked, he walks towards you and puts his forehead against yours and replies "A little bird told me your Christmas wish this year was to have me fuck you hard, well baby I'm just giving you your wish". Before you could say anything in reply his mouth is on yours again, he lifts you onto the sink and pulls away and starts kissing your neck and chest, you moan in pleasure.

Loki pulls away once again and kneels in front of you, "you look amazing in this colour" he says lifting the hem of your dress up and kissing the inside of your thigh "thanks I wore it just for you" Loki continues to kiss the inside of your thighs gradually moving up, you moan in pleasure.

Loki pulls away and looks up at you and smirks he then stands up, his fingers find their way to the hem of your lacey black underwear. You could feel yourself getting excited, Loki began teasing you and moved his hand to the front of your underwear "mmm so wet for me" he whispers in your ear which sent shivers down your spin. He leaned down and gave you another kiss lifting you off the sink, his hands find the zipper on the back of your dress and slowly starts to unzip the dress. Your dress falls to the floor exposing you, you weren't wearing a bra. Loki stood back and admired the view, your eyes made their way down to his crotch and you could see his erection growing which made you excited.

At this point you were feeling a little brave, so you made your way over to him, your hands reach up and grab the back if his neck bringing his face down to yours. His lips meet yours; your hands make your way to the front of his shirt and you begin to undo the buttons. Once his shirt is off Loki lifts you back up onto the bathroom sink, he spread your legs and hooked his fingers into the underwear and slides them down your leg until they were completely off and on the floor with your dress. His hand made its way to your breast cupping it as he ran his thumb over your nipple while his tongue swirled around on your other one. You let out a moan "mmmm you like that baby" he said "mmhmm" you replied.

He started placing kissing all down your body until he reached your pussy, he teasingly swiped his tongue over your clit, and you let out a deep moan. You arch your back and attempt to get closer to you eager for his tongue to work its magic. His tongue found your clit again, swirling as his nose was buried deep in the folds of your pussy. You moaned loudly as he sucked, he pulls away and places a hand to your mouth "shhh baby girl you don't want the whole party to hear you" he says with a smirk. His mouth found your pussy again and it wasn't long before one of his fingers were at the entrance, he slipped it in and slowly pumped it in and out curling it upward. You placed your own hand on your mouth to soften the moans that were escaping your lips as your head fell back onto the mirror.

Loki was still using his tongue to pleasure you and has now begun using two fingers, you could feel your orgasm building in the centre of your stomach and it wasn't long until you exploded with pleasure as you screamed in ecstasy as you reached your climax not caring if the rest of the party heard you. He continues to pleasure you as you ride out your orgasm before pulling away, he stands up and starts unzipping his pants revealing his hard cock.

You lean forward and slide his boxers down and his large cock springs out, you wrap your hand around the base and give it a few good pumps. He moans as he presses his forehead to yours. Eager, he pushes you back and places his hands on your thighs and spreads your legs. You can feel his tip and your entrance teasing you as he rubs it over your pussy. "Please Loki" you breathe out and we that he slams his long hard cock into you making you scream out in pleasure.

You wrap your arms and legs around his body, your nails digging into his back as he is thrusting in and out of you. "Fuck" he whispers in your eat as he continues to pump in and out of you, your fingers are now clutching at his dark hair. You hitch your thighs up higher around his waist, giving his access to go deeper. His thrusts speed up as he plunges deep in you, you scream out in pleasure and his hand quickly finds your mouth and covers it as he is quietly moaning in your ear.

"You feel amazing," he whispers into your ear, kissing your neck as he thrusts into you. You just give him a muffled whimper in response. He's fucking you hard and quick, the thought of someone walking in, of the two of you getting caught, it adds an extra allure to the moment, and for some reason that excites you.

"Fuck" you groan against his hand, his fingers flexing against your mouth. His cock pushes nice and deep at this angle, hitting all the right places. He exhales heavily as he pushes into your pussy over and over. After a while he grabs your thighs and pulls your body closer to his, your head falls back against the mirror and your arms are losing grip around his shoulders as he continues to fill you. The sound of your skin slapping together filling the whole room. You can feel yourself reaching your second orgasm of the night, and by the looks of things he was also close.

He slams his lips to yours again and his fingers begin rubbing circles on your clit bringing you closer to your climax. You feel that familiar knot in your stomach and before long your body exploded with pleasure for the second time tonight, you cry out in pleasure as he rides out your orgasm. After a few more thrust you feel his cock twitch, he quickly pulls it out of you and releases himself over your bare chest.

You are both out of breath as you clean yourselves up. "So how did you like your present (Y/N)?" he asks "it was definitely one of the best presents I've received" you answer. "Don't worry this won't be the last time you get to enjoy this gift" he cheekily says. You both finished getting re dressed and head back down to the party and a couple of hours later Loki was in your room for round two.