Peter Parker x Reader

A/N: This is a very short one. Enjoy

Warnings: Swearing and Smut.

**********************************************************************************
You first met Peter over a year ago when your dad Tony Stark introduced you to him and you have been inseparable ever since. You first started out as friends until Peter finally gained the courage to ask you out, your dad was supportive from the start he saw how good for each other you were. You lived at the Avengers compound with your dad and the other members of the team, you often found yourself alone though as most of the time they were out on a mission. Tonight was no different, you decided to invite Peter over for a movie night since everyone was out and it would be good to have the place to yourself, even though Peter was a part of the team your dad didn't take him on many missions.

The team left for their mission around 6 and Peter came over shortly over, after twenty minutes of scrolling through Netflix you both decided on a movie. About half an hour into the movie a sex scene came on, you noticed Peter getting a little turned on as he kept shifting in his seat adjusting his pants. You decided to have a little fun with this, you placed your hand on his thigh and slowly moved up until your hand reached his swollen cock. You start rubbing him through his sweatpants turning him on even more as you can feel him getting harder and harder, before you know it Peter pressed his lips to yours in a passionate kiss, his tongue pressed to yours.

Peter pulled you on top of him so you were now straddling him, his hands went down to your ass squeezing your flesh in his hands you gasped out allowing him to slip his tongue in your mouth again. His hands are still gripping your ass and your hips are now grinding against him causing his cock to twitch in his pants. You tore off his shirt and started removing his sweatpants, he gripped your wrist stopping you he pulls his lips off yours "are you sure?" he asks sweetly his brown eyes looking deeply into yours. "Yes Peter, I need you" you reply, that was all he needed to hear.

He placed you down on the couch and worked on removing your jeans and then your shirt, his lips placing wet kisses on your neck lightly sucking, you groaned out in pleasure. His fingers roaming every inch of your body as they make their way to your soaked panties, his fingertips reached the hem as he slowly removed them from your body. He places his thumb on your clit rubbing circular motions on it, "Fuck Peter" you moaned out. He places his free hand on your mouth silencing your moans "shhh (Y/N) someone might hear us" he whispers whilst continue to rub your clit "It's fine babe no one is here they won't be back for a while" you reply.

He slips a finger in you and you moan into his hand that is still covering your mouth, he begins pumping his finger in and out of you and eventually adds a second finger "Peter I need you" you beg he removes his fingers from your pussy and grabs a condom from his wallet. He rips the condom with his teeth and slips it on his thick swollen cock, he pulls your face up for a kiss before he slips his cock in your tight pussy. "Fuck!" you scream out, he lets you adjust to his size.

You nod at him signaling its ok to move, his lips found yours again giving you one final kiss before he begins thrusting in and out of you. You are both moaning in pure bliss, his hands make his way to your exposed chest, you could feel your hands scratching at his back as he thrust deep and hard into you. "Yes, Peter just like that" you moaned.

Before long Peter wraps his hands around your ass lifts you up and places you on top of him so you are now riding him. You bounce your ass up and down his long cock sliding in and out of you, "Fuck (Y/N)" Peter groans you could tell he was getting close you both were.

You continued to ride his cock; it wasn't long until you felt that familiar tightness in your stomach signaling you were reaching your high. The pleasure is building up inside of you, you feel your walls tightening on his cock as you finally explode as Peter reached his high releasing himself in the condom.

Breathless you both fall back down onto the couch "That was amazing baby" he says breathless placing a peck on your lips. You look up and smile at him, but your gaze is broken as you hear someone cough to get your attention in the doorway, you look in that direction and see Steve, Bucky and Natasha all standing there. Peter quickly grabs a blanket covering you both with it, "now what would Tony think if he saw you right now (Y/N)?" Natasha asked with a smirk. You are so embarrassed right now as you sit there in complete shock "You better get dressed before he comes in and catches you" Steve says as they finally leave the room. You are still too shocked to speak, you both get up and quickly get dressed and sit at opposite ends of the couch waiting for your dad to come in.