Inheritance

"Titties..." Mineta mumbled. He was laying on the grass with two of his friends.

"I want to be a hero..." Izuku mumbled beside him.

"Revelry in the dark..." Tokoyami added to the conversation.

"Ah, this is pointless!" Mineta instantly sat up, ruffling his hair with both hands. "Why did we enroll into U.A., none of these girls acknowledge us! We were promised a land of beautiful women with huge breast!"

"I enrolled to be a hero." Izuku denied. "But I can't without a quirk. I'm stuck in general studies."

"I must learn to suppress dark shadow. I can't speak of his sinful deeds. The shameful up skirt attempts, plague me."

Here, the three of them lay. They lived in a supernatural world. Angels, demons, ghouls, myths, and humans all live together. Humans were the weakest race of all the living creatures so God bestowed them with the ability of quirks. Heroes arose from times of crisis to stand in the arena. Every human is born with a quirk... Which is why everyone is perplexed that our main character doesn't have one. Izuku is quirkless yet desires to be a hero. "Like All-Might!" But here he was. Killing time with a perverted friend and another friend with a perverted quirk.

Izuku sighed at his hopeless situation. He laid back on the grass. A light glared on his eyes. He groaned covering it with his hand and sitting back up. He followed the direction of the shine up to a window. Izuku's eyes remained fixated on the girl staring back down at him from the window in the building.

'Her hair was dark as a raven in the midst of a full moon and all I could think was how beautiful she would look under the glow of the pale moonlight...'

She walked away from the window back into the room.

"Who was that?"

Mineta heard Izuku's vocalized thought and followed his eyes. "Oh that building belongs to one of the fallen angles dormitories, more specifically, that room belongs to none other than Yaoyorozu Momo! I see Midoriya, you're a man with nice taste." Drooling over the damsels in the building.

A pair of girls walked by, Mina Ashido and Toru Hagakure, disgusted with their conversation, giving them dirty looks and whispering about the perverts and how they should be expelled.

"Wh-What, no! I'm not like you or dark shadow!" Izuku defended himself.

"Neither am I," Tokoyami added. Dark shadow emerged. "I'm the embodiment of your deepest desires!" Tokoyami scolded back at his other half. "Shut up, I am more disciplined than to stoop so low as to perform such deeds!"

The girls squealed in fear, covering their skirts and running away. "Gyaaah! It's the hentai shadow!"

Tokoyami fell on his knees with shame. "Curse you dark shadow..." Hitting the grass

"I genuinely feel bad for him..." Midoriya sweatdropped.

Momo Yaoyorozu was the school idol. She swept her elegant hair over her shoulder, walking back into her dorm. "Who was that? The plain looking one with green hair."

A girl with purple cat ears perked up, twitching an ear adorably. She glared out the window. "Him?" With some distaste. "Izuku Midoriya, he's a second year in general studies with me. Why bother with a quirkless human?" She turned her gaze back to the school idol.