Antics And Trust

He stared at the front of the class with a zoned out expression. Last night he checked the wiki page for any info on the boosted dragon. He had blocked out the enlightened conversation he had with his mom. He had to... 'I'm the product of interspecies intercourse... I'm an abominati-'

"Midoriya! You think you're all high and mighty just because you finally have a quirk?!" Mineta jumped on his desk and shook Izuku by his collar. "How dare you! I should have known you would be my rival!"

"Eh? Mineta!" Shoving his hands off.

"Midoriya, I thought you were more noble." Tokoyami walked beside his desk and put his hand on his shoulder, shaking his head.

"Huh? Tokoyami, you too? What's going on?" Izuku's eyes switched between the two.

"Don't act so ignorant, Midoriya!" Mineta went for the throat which was easily swatted away.

Mina and Toru whined next to the trio. "Midoriya! You were supposed to be the beacon of light for them!" The pink haired teen had her fists to her chest in deflated hopes.

Toru sighed. "But instead you were dragged into the abyss by them, how could you Midoriya?! Baka-Deku!"

Izuku blinked. "Seriously, what are you guys talking about?" He couldn't follow the conversation between his small circle of friends.

Mina and Toru crossed their arms. "You groped Yaoyorozu!" They pointed at him in unison.

"Wh-What?! I would never-..." A memory crept back into his thoughts. "Wait, I did, yesterday." Glancing up at the ceiling, causally recalling it. "She was all slimed up so it was kind of slippery and squishy. I guess it's hard to recall because of how drained I began to feel after activating the boos-, I mean my quirk. Hehehe." He ruffled his hair. 'Mom said not to say anything because of the circumstances... Oh God, the fucking circumstances don't make sense! How did they even? No, just don't think about it...'

Mina and Toru fell sideways. "Slimed up?!" "Squishy?!"

They fixed themselves and yelled back. "Have you no shame?! This is the school idol we're talking about!" They tried to berate him.

Mineta began to growl. Tokoyami dropped his head. Dark shadow came out and gave Midoriya a thumbs up.

"I don't need praise from you!" Izuku pointed at it in defense. "I only did what I could to save her!"

Toru agreed, pointing at it too. "That's right at least Midoriya has an excuse! Get rid of the hentai shadow before we kick you out of the classroom again." Flailing her invisible arms.

"I, at least, deserve capital letters in my name." Dark shadow bargained. Tokoyami nodded his head. "He has a point."

Mina pulled out a flashlight and turned it on, aiming it at dark shadow, forcing him back from his subtle attempts. "A perv only deserves death, tokoyami..." Emphasizing the lower case t.

"My name too?" Tokoyami fell in shame again, punching the floor.

"They burned him using the actual story text..." Midoriya sweatdropped again like yesterday.

Jirou was staring at the reflection in the window, it was a reflection of Izuku and his group of friends in front of her having fun before class. She scoffed at the playful banter. 'What does lady Momo see in that idiot?'