Celestial Serenade

Izuku stared up at the skyscraper still in construction. "This is the place, right?" He checked his phone. It was 11:30 on the dot. It was relatively empty at the construction yard that would eventually become the front entrance.

"You're quite punctual, Midoriya." Her voice was accompanied by the echoed steps of her boot.

He tensed slightly. The way she spoke was always proper but there was this hidden lure undertone in there. Izuku turned his head to the sidewalk she was coming from, as usual, she was accompanied by Jirou. "H-Hello Yaoyorozu, Jirou. So the only one we're waiting on is Uraraka?" He greeted and asked as the two reached him. Yaoyorozu had that elegant smile and Jirou had her casual scowl.

"I'm right here, Deku! I was the first one to come!"

"Huh?" Izuku heard her voice but couldn't see her. A bat popped up in front of him. "Hiiee!" He stumbled back and fell on his ass. "Uraraka is that you?"

The small bat nodded its head and Izuku noticed that airhead smile he was used to. "Yup, I'm using telepathy to communicate with you guys!"

'Even as a bat, she's adorable...'

"Now that we are all here. Let's commence the quest! Slaying the hellhound that made this construction site its nest!" Yaoyorozu declared, pointing at the highest floor of the incomplete skyscraper.

Izuku straightened himself and with the rest of the party, in unison, they all yelled, "Yes Ma'am!"

Izuku recalled the rest of the conversation he had with Momo and the other two as they entered the building.

Yaoyorozu held out her hand to the window. "You see Midoriya, our party has been missing a frontline fighter for quite some time now. We haven't been able to go on any proper quest, for that we are still considered F rank."

Izuku nodded. "And if I become a hero, your party will become complete?"

"Exactly, it will be a well-balanced group, to say the least. Of course, I wouldn't offer you my family's hero crest if you weren't the person I have put all my faith in."

Izuku's eyes widened, "that's a fallen angel's crest..?" He mumbled. The implications were huge. "If I take it that crest that means...-"

Yaoyorozu held the same passionate confidence as earlier. "That is correct, Midoriya. Will you be my hero?"

Izuku gripped his knuckles tight. 'I have to take this chance..!' His lip quivered slightly but his eyes matched her confidence. "Yes! I'll definitely join your party, Yaoyorozu."

A deep anxious breath escaped Yaoyorozu as she relaxed back on the chair. "I was unsure for a moment there... Thank you, Midoriya." She snuck out a cute wink to him.

His cheeks steamed up but he tried to play it off. "D-Don't mention it. It was because of you that I awakened the boosted gear inside of me." His blush diminished as a question came to him. "Come to think of it, what jobs do you guys have?"

"I'm glad you asked." Momo put her hand over her chest. "I am a mage." She then moved her hand to Jirou. "Jirou, here, is a rouge given her cat reflexes." Lastly, she swayed her hand to Uraraka. "And Uraraka is our priest."