Spaghetti Fiasco-AFI

Part 2 :)

_____

I smiled back. Deal. As soon as that word fell of my lips, I saw the corners of Ashtons mouth curl up into a smile. He grabbed my hand, which made me flinch. Immediately, he looked up at me with a flash of worry in his eyes. You okay?, he softly asked, while rubbing soft circles on my hand.

I didnt answer, but instead absorbed the moment. The way his hand holding mine made me feel. How his smile lit up the dusty old classroom. The tingles the small movements his small movements created. For the first time in a while, I felt like someone truly cared. Like I was valid.

Yeah, sorry, I mumbled, as I grabbed his hand, and let him pull me along towards his locker. Once we got there, Ashton opened up his locker, and got the stuff he needed, while I stayed on the lookout for teachers. Being caught was the last thing I wanted.

I heard his locker slam shut, and turned around. He had grabbed his backpack and jacket. His hands were occupied by a black hoodie. I didnt realise he was serious about the whole I have an extra hoodie-thing, until he dumped it in my hands.

I quickly ran towards the restrooms to change out of my spaghetti sauce-stained shirt, and put on his black hoodie. As I got out of the stall, I couldnt help but look at the way his hoodie looked on my body. It looked pretty cute, but it was nothing compared to the feeling it gave me. I felt loved.

After being zoned out for a while, Ashton snapped me out of it. Hey, Y/N? Are you okay in there? Do I need to come in?, he asked. I immediately rushed towards the door and got out. Sorry, my brain was just processing everything, I apologized.

He looked at me worriedly, and grabbed my hand, intertwining his fingers with mine. Let me get you home, alright love?, he asked, making my heart flutter at the nickname. It had been a long time since someone payed this much attention to me, and it really did show. The smallest thing this boy did, already made my knees weak.

I nodded, and he walked me to his car. There, he opened the car door on the passengers side for me, which made me giggle. Of course he was a gentleman. What did I expect? He got in on the other side, and started driving. Youre going to have to guide me love, he smiled, once we got out of the schools parking lot.

I just nodded, and he turned on the radio at a pretty low volume, so we could just converse while still enjoying the music. Yes, number 31, its on the left side, I said, as we drove in the street my house was.

Less than a minute later, he pulled into the empty driveway of my house, and we got out of the car. So, you still cool with the ice-cream and cry idea? Or would you rather have me leave?, he asked. I smiled, and grabbed his hand, before opening the front door.

I pulled him into the living room, and went into the kitchen. There, I got the ice-cream and some snacks. What would you like to have for a drink?, I shouted towards the living room. No need to yell love, Im right here, Ashton whispered in my ear from beside me.

Dont scare me like that!, I exclaimed, as I playfully hit him across his chest. Damn, for such a small girl, you sure do hit hard, he smirked, before continuing. But some water is fine love

Every time he used that nickname, my knees became weak. A-alright then, I smiled, mentally facepalming myself for stuttering. Ill go pick out a movie, alright love?, he asked, before leaving to the living room as I had nodded.

I poured 2 glasses of water, and brought the snacks and some beers to the living room, where Ashton was sprawled across the couch and Happy Feet was selected on Netflix. I let out a small giggle as I sat down next to Ashton. He gave me a small smile, and pressed play.

A few hours and 3 movies later, we were both drunk of our minds, and somehow Happy Feet had turned into season 2 of Sex Education. Im telling you, Adam truly loves Eric! Hes just afraid to show it!, I exclaimed, falling back into Ashtons chest.

He smiled, and continued playing with my hair. I got to pee, I smiled awkwardly, as I got up, and went to the bathroom. There, I did my business, and I soon found myself straddled into Ashtons lap, my head in the crook of his neck. We were both way too drunk to care.

As the end of season 2 rolled around, Ashton had shifted his attention from the screen towards me. We started talking about the most stupid things, and I absolutely adored it. As I started talking about how much I hated chemistry, he dipped his head down, and pressed a kiss to my lips.

I quickly found myself giving in to the kiss, and it turned into a heated make-out session. But then all of the sudden, he pulled back, and grabbed his stuff.

This was a mistake, and Im so sorry was all he said, before he ran out the door.

_____

Word count: 916