XXX- Sooner or Later

Kaia's POV

I was siting in Calc with Xavier and he was not paying attention at all. Instead, he decided he wanted to play in my hair as I worked.

"God you smell good." He moaned as he practically swam in my hair.

Out teacher had stepped out for a moment and he couldn't keep his hands off me. He loved to hold me, and show me affection. I wasn't complaining tho.

"Yes baby boy... I'm trying to do some work. I gotta catch up remember." He pouted and scooted back in his chair.

"Put that bottom lip away" He chuckled.

"Can you come back home, the bed was empty last night." He cooed and I ran my fingers through his hair.

I go home for one night and he misses me. Too sweet.

"Okay, I will. But you have to make dinner. And I'll buy the groceries." He nodded excitedly.

"It's a date." He gave me an Xavier smile.

The bell rung and I knew that we would separate. He smothered me with kisses in the hallway and I heard a gag.

"Ew, you two again." Maia stoped in her tracks as she saw the two of us.

"Awe. Little sister don't be mad." She groaned as Xavier wrinkled her hair.

"I gotta get to class I'll see the two of you later." I laughed and went to the science lab.

I sat and hoped my partner wouldn't be an ass. Just to my luck Will came and sat right by me.

"Thank God it's you if this seat was taken I'd stab my eye with a beaker." We both laughed as he but on his glasses.

"I heard about Ryan or whatever his name is. What he did was crazy as fuck. How are you? I knew you guys were kinda close."

"I'm still kinda processing it. It's a shock. I'm upset about it cause you think you know someone." I shook my head and took of my jacket.

Ryan was a sensitive topic. And to be honest, I haven't really thought about it. I've been trying to sleep to avoid my thoughts. Or just trying to keep myself busy. I don't want to think about him.

"Yeah I get what you mean. It must be hard. But I also heard that you and Xavier are officially together." He nudged my arm and gave me a smirk.

I blushed just at the thought of us. We were pretty cute.

"I'm happy for you Kaia. You deserve it." Our teacher walked in and gave us instructions on what to do.

1 almost deadly science experiment later

After that shit I just wanted to take my ass home. Will and I managed to make some concoction that exploded in our faces.

I immediately found a bathroom to attempt to fix my face and hair. I did they best I could with the limited resources and decide to take it or leave it.

I walked out to my locker and hung out there for a while. I had a free period and nothing to do.

I slid down to the floor and opened my book. I had been reading this before all of the crazy stuff that's happened these past few days.