#4

~After practice~
You're POV
"Y/N senpai you're amazing." Hinata said. Wa-wait...senpai he just called me senpai?.
"T..thanks but you don't need to call me senpai." You say.
"Really? Well ok then." Hinata replies.
Man practice is tiring
"Hey Y/N we're getting meat buns wanna come?" Tanaka asked. I mean I am kinda hungry. "Sure why not." You respond.

~meat bun timmeee~
Wow these are really good. I didn't expect them to be this good.
"Hey Y/N which way is your house if you want...we can walk together." Tanaka asked but he said the last part kinda quietly.
"Sure it's this way!" I said while dragging him by his wrist. He seemed shocked, guess he didn't expect such a fast response.

No one's POV
As you two are walking you asked if he wanted to stay for a bit.
"Would you're parents care?" Tanaka asked
"Eh there out on another stupid work trip." You reply in an annoyed tone.
"Oh then sure I can stay for a bit." Tanaka said.

~you're house~
"Wow looks like you have a bit of unpacking to do." Tanaka said.
"Meh kinda my mom just said unpack all the stuff you need the rest is my moms stuff so I just let it be." You say.
"Oh if you want you can shower the bathroom is the second door on the right when you go upstairs I'll get you a pair of my older brothers clothes if you want." You say.
"Yeah thanks." He says
"You stay here let me get you the clothes." You say while running upstairs.

Tanaka's POV
He has a brother... wonder where he is. Whatever he's probably in college or something.
"Here I hope you don't mind." Y/N says.
"Thanks" I say while grabbing the clothes and heading upstairs. Wait I just realized I'm in his bathroom in his house. Crap why is my face heating up....whatever. I get in the shower... damnit! why can't I stop thinking about him. His E/C eyes, His sweet smile, the fact that he doesn't let other people get to him. He's tough.

You're POV

Hmmmm maybe... a movie? He might want to watch one but what type. Ugghh whatever I'll wait on the couch till he comes down. He doesn't always seem like it but he is a nice guy. You just gotta get to know him. I feel a small hint of blush speed across my cheeks. Damnit. What is this feeling?

Hello I hope you enjoyed I don't have much to say other than that meat buns part made me remember I never ate lunch 👁👄👁